Any good bard guides from an AA perspective?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by BlackButler, Jan 12, 2020.

1. BlackButler New Member

Any good bard guides from an AA perspective?
  2. svann Augur

Why not all of them?
    I cant remember which ones I got first but ill tell you a few real good ones.
    Selos is good, and shauris. Both used constantly. Shauris give double invis at max.
    Fierce eye is important because people love it.
    Troubadours synergy is great if you use insults.
    Combat agility/stability because you want to live.
    Jennre and code-zero like this.
  3. Niloiv Elder

I guess it depends on your goals too: are you mostly doing group progression? or will you be raiding?
    Svann has listed some Great AAs, and he said it best:
    I assume that you have "core" AAs," and that you have all expansion. I will give you my AA priority list that I am working on until I am maxed AAs.

Adps:
    1) Troubadours' Synergy
    2) Fierce Eye
    3) Quick Time
    4) Funeral Dirge
    5) Spiral of the Minstrels

Utility:
    1) Selos
    2) Shauris
    3) Tune stuck in your head
    4) Metronome
    4) Instrument Mastery
    6) Reaching Notes
    7) Jam Fest
    8) Singing Mastery
    9) Dirge of the Sleepwalker
    10) Focus: Tsaph's Insult
    11) Improved Deftdance
    12) Silent Displacement (great pulling tool)
    13) Sonic Disturbance
    14) Rally Call/Solo
    15) Extended Ingenuity
    Improved Requiem of Time (if you slow a lot in group)

Personal:
    For the personal stuff (for the most part is personal preference) I focus on mana and endurance boosts as we have a difficult time gaining resources during combat.

Survive-abilities: Hymn of the Last Stand, Shield of Notes, Armor of Wisdom, Combat Agility, Combat Stability, General Sturdiness, Natural Durability, Combat Subtlety, Physical Enhancement,

DoT: Then I would focus on DoT boosts (if youre playing ToV era, if not skip to DPS) because they are pretty decent, especially in group content (twist 2 in your melody) - Improve Chants, Destructive Cascade, and Critical Affliction

DpS: This is personal dps, you need them all, but here is a suggested way to arrive. Boastful Bellow, Vainglorious Shout, Dance of Blades, Selos Kick, Frenzied Kicks, Troubadour's Weapon Mastery, and the rest are all about the same (im not going to list them all out), just pick a line and fill it out.
    Im not sure how many AAs you have, but I hope this list helps you out as you navigate your bard. I feel like after you get a handful of "criticaly important" AA's the rest is really personal preference.
    code-zero likes this.
  4. Cuuthbert Augur

You need them all. Remember the song is everything and that is any song you need in a situation. Bards fill holes for groups. So if you are playing a bard and thinking, I am just going to do..... then you will struggle, because a bard who can fill the gaps needed for a group or raid will never be without a group or a raid
  5. BlackButler New Member

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks