Any gear that comes to mind for classic tlp shaman?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Exoeros, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Exoeros New Member

I'm just hitting 41 and I've been using a banded set of armor since level 10 or so. I've only ever played PoP where they had focus effects and bazaar type things. Is there any armor I could aim for as a shaman that I could get by soloing around this level? Or should I get to 50 and then try to farm some armor?

Any suggestions on what pieces to aim for or where to go? Thanks.
  2. Cyrisnyte9 New Member

To be honest with you, I would be doing the defiant armor for now myself. I'm still using defiant armor and it has some really nice effects to it. Should be dropping in zones your are hunting in now. Here is a link to the breastplate you could wear at 37.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=75104

Lists all the zones and mobs it drops off of.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

This is why people should post TLP questions in the TLP forum.

I'm pretty sure Defiant gear is not available on a classic TLP server.
  4. Cyrisnyte9 New Member

Learning more every day I'm back. Was not aware of this.

Guess that is what happens when you are gone 10 years from EQ. ha ha
  5. Chaosflux Augur

Wis and HP

Gear in classic sucks, try and get an FD ring from sky, that's about the only thing with any staying power you can get in classic.
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Totemic armor quests are all soloable at your level. Shaman specific armor quests started in Lake Rathe. Some pieces are better than others. Grab some +wisdom jewelry from a jewel crafter. You can group in The Hole for Withered Leather armor. Can camp some other non-visibles like Chrysoberyl Talisman, Mammoth Hide Cloak, etc. eqitems.com is a good reference for some other ideas, just don't put too much stock into their BIS point rankings. Once you're 46+ look for some Plane of Hate groups or mini-raids to get some Rune Etched armor.