Any chance....?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nickatropolis, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Nickatropolis Augur

Dear Devs,

Any chance we can get a banker in the commons tunnel?? Thx in advance.
  2. Berret Journeyman

Sure, you can give me all your stuff, and I'll be happy to store it for you.
    Sinestre and Steampunk like this.
  3. Nickatropolis Augur

Ok Awesome, I typically only do this with guildies but you know ;D
  4. Berret Journeyman

Even better, I can do it with the handy dandy SC bags that are on the marketplace now!
  5. Hateseeker Augur

We need both a banker and a /trader function. Send hyper-classicity and relying on /aucing to the past where they belong! I mean, /general is basically just auction2 half the time.
  6. Groans Augur

your nuts! sell that stuff for Kronos! then leave :)
  7. Nickatropolis Augur

you won't get much krono for stacks of SoW Pots ;p
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  8. vendethe New Member

That's not very classic.
  9. Tarrin Augur

Yall chose to have an absolutely horrible area pegged for commerce based on nostalgia.
    Chanaluss likes this.
  10. Rhodz Augur

Now you see the one and only IMHO benefit of SoL, the bazaar.
    Not sure we needed an entire expansion for it but at the time is was a huge selling point of the expansion. Lots of those around still.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Canik Augur

I like BSTs tho
  12. Reht The Dude abides...

Tarrin likes this.
  13. Hendar2 Augur

To respond to the OP: No thanks.
  14. Kellaer Augur

I'd be open to this idea, if Lanys Ty'vil from event 5 of Arx Mentis would randomly spawn and murder everything in sight. It would be entertaining.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  15. Steampunk Augur

Not much chance, not likely.
  16. Simone Augur

AAs were pretty awesome and so were mounts. The beastlord class was also cool. Anyway back to the point; bazaar is very important and should actually be made available as soon as possible. I would support adding an npc that could teleport players to and from the bazaar in the commonlands.
  17. Detheb Augur

Any chance you can make sure Efreeti is spawning on Ragefire lol. Between other group and us, we've seen close to 36 ph's in a row.
    Sinestre likes this.
  18. Flandersian Augur

Instancing dungeons would make LFG more convenient. Bazaar would make commerce more convenient. PoK would make travel more convenient. An open camp as soon as I log in would be pretty spot-on, as well.

Get crackin' on adding all that, plz.
    Gregolo likes this.
  19. Nickatropolis Augur

is this the any chance thread? lol
  20. Nickatropolis Augur

actually I was just asking about a banker in commonlands.