Any casual guilds on Vaniki?

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by PSDuckie, May 25, 2022.

1. PSDuckie New Member

I haven't played EQ1 much since the Planes of Power were current on live, but the concept of Vaniki really interests me. Since EQ1 wouldn't be my main game (that would be SWTOR), I would ideally like to play in a casual guild, but I still would like to take down the challenge objectives. Does such a guild exist? Thanks!
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Not many casual guilds appear on TLPs in general, generally they are all raiding guilds, but it all depends on what you term casual, even on TLP they tend to only raid 2-3 days a week for the most part unless they are the large 24/7 batphone type and there tends to only be room enough for one of those to survive more than a few weeks.
  3. PSDuckie New Member

That is a very good point. What I am looking for is a raiding guild, yes (haven't ever raided in EQ1 so this will be new to me!), but not a hardcore raiding guild. Raiding 3 days a week might be a bit much for me, since I have to run events in my SWTOR guild, but raiding 2 days a week would be awesome! I would still like the chance to try for the challenges (Cazic at 40, etc.) though!

EDIT: Used to be a raider in WoW back before that game went down the toilet, and I've heard good things about EQ1 raiding - maybe this could be a way for me to find out for myself!
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Boberman New Member

I'm also looking for this. Casual EST raid guild!
  5. PSDuckie New Member

If you can find one, please let me know! Otherwise, if you're willing to start one I can join in on that as well.

EDIT: As far as classes I might want to play, I'm currently leaning toward either berserker, beastlord, or shaman.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Maybe take a look at:

ttps://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/vaniki-guild-recruiting-chill-mode.282833/
  7. PSDuckie New Member

I took a look at that. Unfortunately, Tuesday and Wednesday raids don't work for me. If that means I won't be able to find a guild in EQ1, I completely understand.