Any active guilds on test server?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sandy100, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Sandy100 Elder

I am thinking of starting on the test server or at least carrying over a fairly low level character there. I am looking for an active guild that helps new players and maybe even raids. Is there anything like that on Test?
  2. gotwar Gotcharms

There are currently two "active" guilds on test.

Primal Brood (PB) and Eternities Demise (ED).

Primal Brood is one of the oldest concurrent guilds still active in EQ. It was established over 15 years ago right after the Test server launched. It's gone through many changes in that time, as has the Test server, but for nearly the last half-decade Primal Brood has worked to provide a welcoming home for all players on the server. We also work to improve and maintain a friendly, helpful community on the Test server itself.

We do some very light and casual raiding every Saturday evening.

You can find out more about us by visiting our website @ http://pb.gamerlaunch.com

Eternities Demise is very new and I can't speak to their guild goals or environment.
  3. Sandy100 Elder

Thank you for the response. How do I apply to Primal Blood for my characters? Do I post first on the web site?
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Eternities Demise would also welcome you. It's an another alternative to anyone new to the server or looking for a fresh start whether you're a returning player or someone who is looking for a change of pace from the Live/TLP servers.

I'm in game now on Menamienexe or you can talk to Iharthealer/Roretize. Either way welcome to Test.
  5. Sandy100 Elder

thank you for response.
  6. gotwar Gotcharms

You are welcome to post on the website and apply through there, or you can log into Test and contact one of our officers directly. You can usually reach me with a tell if no one else is available (/t gotwarx)

It's worth taking a read through our guild charter, as it's one of the first things we'll be asking you to do as a new member ;)

http://pb.gamerlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39881687&gid=518180#39881687

Feel free to explore the forums while you're there, if you feel so inclined. There's lots of great game information for new and returning players.
  7. jeskola pheerie

bump for long outage! come check out Test Server - it is up during this 36+ hours!
  8. Dannj60 New Member

9. Dannj60 New Member

Went to your site malwarebytes is giving a Trojan warning about it.