{Antonius Bayle} <Ancient dominion> EU raiding guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by silok, Oct 23, 2021.

1. silok New Member

• Ancient Dominion is the only family raiding guild on the Antonius Bayle server
    • We are a large, friendly and active guild with players from all over the world
    • If you want to raid when your real life commitments allow, we're the guild for you!
    • New and returning players welcome
    • We have a successful guest raider system for friends from other guilds
    • There are also openings for non-raiders who want to be part of an active and thriving guild
    • Our raids start at 19.00(UK) and usually end by around 22.00(UK). Actually raiding sundays and wednesdays

• Raiding is encouraged but non-mandatory. We’re realistic about our members’ needs to balance their real lives with EQ.

***We currently have openings for raiders and non-raiders in most classes***

Do you want to be part of the BIGGEST EQ guild playing and raiding on euro times? Want to be part of a friendly, social and active guild which also raids the latest content?

Interested? Please check out our forum, https://eqboard.rebelhq.org/index.php or get in touch in with Wewere, Hnumros, Silok, Oloroso or any other officer online.
    Vikz, Mostcus and Jumbur like this.
  2. silok New Member

ANCIENT DOMINION!
  3. silok New Member

4. Yami New Member

Chimed in later with Yogurt.
  5. Yogurt New Member

Great guild atmosphere that I had the pleasure to experience in 05-06'. This is Manafasto, Gravedigger, and Yoggert gnome rogue for AD back then. I would love to reconnect to Maulkin. I know he went Ikaar monk when AB opened. Is he still around?
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

and
    www.ancient-dominion.com
    ;)

I wasn't around back then and those names doesn't ring a bell.

You should try asking on our message-board instead.
    Mostcus likes this.
  7. silok New Member

Ty Manafasto, those names sound me familiar, reminds me to those time i played my rogue (bellower) as main
  8. Manafasto Augur

I believe I was one of the last remaining rogues at the time. We cleared PoF so many times attempting to get a Ifir Dagger during era. I believe there were one other rogue then I when we walked into Time and both of us got the trash drop dagger. Hard to believe it was 15+ years ago. I really want to come back but there are so much leveling to do now =/.
  9. Nenamile New Member

Come give it a go Manafasto. Heroic Character will get you to 85 and we are pretty good at getting people up from there. And we like rogues.
    silok and Jumbur like this.
  10. silok New Member

ANCIENT DOMINION!!
    Getting ready for new expansion YAY!!
  11. silok New Member

We still recruiting!!
  12. silok New Member

new expansion raids coming soon!!
    we have spot for everyone on our guild... social or raider come and take a look at https://ad.rebelhq.org/
  13. Spleen Journeyman

I was in AD during Velious ! Funny I can't remember what I had for lunch but I can remember where I was playing Everquest 21 years ago...
    silok likes this.
  14. silok New Member

hehe ty for your comments, we always have slot for returning players
  15. silok New Member

16. Slootsy New Member

Hi A D I’m Phil I know this is a bit of a of a long shot I know but I used to be in A D thinking I left some where about the 7 year mark due to my relationship breaking down, anyway I would like to get back into eq mainly casual atm as lots to catch up with but with the possibility of going to full raid further down the line once I’m caught up and back in the swing of things. I play an sk which is lvl 100 and it’s name is paraphanalia I can name change at some point if you would rather the name changed. I’m sure some of you will remember me and hopefully for good reasons any way if you could maybe message me in game and have a chat about it I would appreciate your time thanks in advance
  17. silok New Member

Sure Will contact you, but first take 5 mins register and complete the formulary for new members. That way we can know you, and can refresh our minds on Who are you.
  18. silok New Member

update!!
  19. silok New Member

20. silok New Member

AD update