Antonican Artisan Materials - Human Cultural

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tweakfour17, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Tweakfour17 Augur

On eqtraders human cultural items have 2 recipes, 1 uses Antonican Artisan Materials. When I try to combine in an Antonican Forge I get "This seems correct but something is wrong. Perhaps you need to know something more in order to combine this"

Whats causing that? is it era locked? or do I need to do the recipe once the other way first?
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

3. Tweakfour17 Augur

I did the initial quest to get the book, but thats it, no symbols or molds or anything
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Are you using the cultural forge?
    Are you using the correct cultural forge?
    Humans have 2 different cultural forges 1 in FP and 1 in Qeynos. You will only be able to use 1 of the 2
  6. Aanuvane Augur

7. Tweakfour17 Augur

Now that I did not, was using the forge in FP, how do you know which cultural forge is the correct one?
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

When you open it, the name of the forge is in the ui in the upper section by the icon of the forge on the ui.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

Aha, I think I found the issue. The recipe I was originally looking at didn't have this but another one does
    http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=18573&menustr=035000000000
    Notes: You can purchase and scribe Compendium of Human Cultural Crafting to learn this recipe.
    Seems like you need this item to use the secondary recipe, off to PoK to see if it is era locked or not
  10. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Ummm what you linked is a Tailoring combine, you need to use a Cultural Sewing Kit which are player crafted.

That combine should be available with Dragons of Norrath

As far as Forges go Half-elf/Human/ERU have multiple forges but you need to use the one for your starting city(Qeynos if ur SFG) although this might have been fixed/changed since i did it last.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

Yes, sorry for the confusion. I was browsing human cultural recipes for TS skillups. The original question was in regards to a smithing combine (forge) and the 2nd recipe I linked with the solution was a tailoring recipe. There are 2 recipes for each piece, the 2nd recipe requires you to buy and scribe Compendium of Human Crafting before you can use it. The smithing recipe did not include that little note so I was not sure why the combine wasn't working. Also my starting city is Qeynos but I used the Antonican Forge in Freeport for what its worth.
  12. Aanuvane Augur

Can you link which recipe didn't have the note on it so I can correct it? I know the smithing human recipes suggest that it's not required, whereas the tailoring ones appear to have the proper "must" instead of "can", but I just did a quick review and I didn't see any missing. Thanks for the help.
  13. Tweakfour17 Augur

I went through and looked, it was there the whole time in the top recipes, I just happened to look at the recipe at the bottom of the page under "full recipe list" which is identicial and it wasnt there, but it's not there for any of them. If you go to Antonican Smithing Hammer and click "Find Recipes that use this item" about half of the Elaborate items don't show the need for this book on the search result but do when you click into them.
  14. Aanuvane Augur

I think that's because going after it by looking at the hammer instead of the artisan materials you get both sets of recipes - the ones that take the artisan materials, which require the book and the ones that use templates/loam/coal that do not require the book to be scribed.
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Is eqtraders your website? If so, well done man. So much information thats actually up to date and relevant!