Another "Where to hunt" thread.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Finfan, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Finfan Augur

I have a level 62 Druid that I have been leveling in Garu'kar Mesa. The XP is starting to dry up so I am looking for an outdoor zone with reasonable loot drops. I can get experience in the Halls of Honor, but the Guardians of Marr are apparently not well paid since their pockets are almost always empty. I need richer victims to mug. I am also a soloist since I tend to play for short periods at random hours. Any suggestions?
  2. Kevlar New Member

Plane of nightmare mephits? Maybe even nettling wraiths. It's been a while. I did a lot of drunder at that level too I think. The pigs in the pit were charmable.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

4. Mithra Augur

62 outdoors for cash is bad combination. Maybe Bastion of Thunder then Plane of Fire? Noble's Causeway is also an option but I don't believe it's good coin. You could also try The Hive soon.
    Finfan likes this.
  5. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

The Steppes. Soloed nicely from 52 to 70 there with Magician, Enchanter, Ranger, Monk, Shaman, and Beastlord.

For cash, probably Vergalid Mines (soloed there with all the above, but it's dicier the squishier you are).
    Finfan likes this.
  6. Xenze Elder

Since you're familiar with Garu'kar Mesa, move into the Roost. Last I checked it wast he 55 Hot Zone. Do the quests to move up tiers. The higher the tier, the harder the mobs. And although I cannot speak on the cash drop, I know the place will drop some items that sell for decent cash :)

And once you get closer to 70, try Infected Paw. I can't quite recall if that's considered an outdoor or dungeon zone. But regardless, you should be able to kill in there fairly easily, and you'll walk out with bags full of gems :D
    Finfan likes this.
  7. Scorrpio Augur

Generally older zones will have comparatively less powerful mobs. Your best bet probably are elemental planes and zones from Gates of Discord and Omens of War expansions.
  8. Dezzax Journeyman

Crypt of Decay in Planes on Tranquility is where I would try first. The pulslings drop diamonds and the zone out is right there if you get a dirty pull. My 2nd choice if CoD doesnt work out would be The Steppes as Ekadzati suggested, there are several areas for you to tag a single mob and kite it if need be. I also like leveling in the Plane of Fire asap.