Another server question..

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Talomis, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Talomis New Member

Trying to decide which server to play on. Im not interested in a TLP server and i'm not going to box. Im torn between FV and Bristlebane. I guess my question would be if i'm wanting to start raiding eventually and get into a decent guild, which server would I have the easiest time doing that on? Im definitely open to a different live server if there is a more populated one or more active raid guilds etc. Thanks in advance!
  2. Yruc Augur

What I generally tell people looking for which server is to check this list and see which server has the highest population during your normal play times and pick that one.

https://www.daybreakgames.com/status?locale=en_US

FV Server has "special" rules - almost nothing is no drop. The server is flagged as a "Roleplay" server but very little roleplay goes on.
  3. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Coming from someone who has played on FV for a few years, the prices on gear can be a little intimidating for someone new. However, with that said, if you do get into a raiding guild, should you outgrow your gear, you'll make a pretty copper piece should your item sell. =)
  4. Aurastrider Augur

I do know Tunare has two public raids plus three raid guilds I believe but could be more. Depending on the class you are interested in playing will make a huge difference in finding a spot in raids usually (clerics are almost always in demand). No clue if other servers do public raids or not but just something to consider. It is nice to be in a small family guild and still be able to raid.
  5. Anhari Augur

I like the following three (in order) with guild suggestion
    Xenogy (Lions of the Heart)
    The Rathe (The Eternal Darkness - TED for short!)
    Firona Vie (no suggestion since I run my own 9 char guild! Alpha Storm Rising)

All three have a healthy population and the two guilds I listed are VERY active and LOVE new and returning players. Very helpful people.
  6. Scorrpio Augur

Yeah I run into a lot of LotH people on Xegony, seem like a pretty active bunch.
  7. Treiln Augur

Lions of the Heart and Dharken Rhal seem to both be very large/active guilds that are always willing to help and take in new or returning players :)

I'm biased, but I enjoy Xegony
  8. Bigstomp Augur

RoV hosts casual raids on bristle thursday and fridays which is a good place to get your feet wet. There are (at least) 4 active raid guilds on the server, 3 that have beaten all of EoK. I'm not sure of the other guilds needs, but popping a toon onto the server and talking to some officers of Ring of Valor, Reckless Accession, Fu World Order, or Circle of Legends could give you some idea.