Another come back forum

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Phillith, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Phillith New Member

Sorry to give another one, but I am coming back after quite a long time away. I started on the FV server as a druid named Kenludar back when Luclin came out. During that time I later sacrificed him to become Phillith a necromancer. I quit just after Dragons came out. Well sadly I did not have all the info they needed to recover my old account so I started anew. I am currently free to play so my access is limited. I still remember several things so I have made it to level 56 with little problem. So far I have only found one friend that I knew during my previous time here. I am trying to find more, I can solo easy enough, but I miss groups. It seems no one uses the LFG tool or at least doesn't in my level range. So seeing as I only have the newbie chat channel to talk in, I was wondering if anyone who plays on FV could recommend a good guild to join for groups, quests and fun. Or if anyone that may remember me could reach out and say hi. Thanks for your time
  2. Brohg Augur

PMed you about channels. Happy hunting, good luck
  3. Delphwind Augur

I think most groups are just formed through general chat, or within guilds.

I group every night, sometimes more than one group and never have I used the LFG tool.

The under level 85 crowd is few and far between, I would suggest just leveling up slowly with a merc at your own pace. Seeing some content you may have missed, or going down the nostalgia road and seeing some of your old favorite zones.

If you want to jump right into grouping there is always the Heroic Character boost. It is on sale right now for 2500 (which is about $25).

I might be helping a guildie level his 51 SK this weekend, look me up, Sevorin on FV!