Anniversary War Games are Available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endless Augur

I just wish we could exchange one aug for a different one.
  2. god_bleed New Member

Plane of war is not high end stuff... Maybe why that's why it should change now. I just think you read whatever you wanted to.
  3. Warpeace Augur

No it just has some great augs and clickies that no one wants at all. :rolleyes:

Get a group, do the progression kill the named and take their loot. But there is zero reason to change the zone mechanics, they are a pain and entertaining at the same time.
    Gyurika Godofwar and MrMajestykx like this.
  4. god_bleed New Member

I am not talking about the anni mission.. I can finish that in under 45 min. I can get anywhere in the zone. Its the named mobs that instantly attack a pet owner. Again I am in a grp. Are earth pets tanks or not? Even if any class pets could tank they still could not solo the named mobs... So just drop the solo thing. Also no normal geared warrior can tank the named fyi. Have you even fought a named mob in POW without riding some ones coat tails?
  5. Zigie Journeyman

You do realize that PoW was from the PoP expansion right? PoW follows a lot of those rules for the zones and mobs from that expansion. Were you a player in the game when PoP was the current expansion? IF you were, and being in Mensa you must surely have the memory to recall how mobs and zones worked back then, then why are you still complaining STATING FACTS?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.