Anniversary War Games are Available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

War Games, the Plane of War anniversary event, is back for a limited time! This event is active NOW on live servers, and will be available until Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 11:00PM Pacific Time.

[IMG]

This mission scales to your level, and can be requested by players that are level 65 and up from Commander Gorok who can be found in the Plane of Tranquility. Don't miss your chance to get a head start on collecting Commemorative Coins that can be used for special EQ Anniversary rewards!
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

3. god_bleed New Member

Is Plane of War pet tankable yet? Because this is not fair if it still is not. I pay a lot of money to play with pet tank.
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

adetia likes this.
  5. X1234 Journeyman

Yeah, i'd have thought they would do: the Anniversary events come round every, and includes all of them, from what I can gather. I just can't wait for the 16th (Shimmering Black Pearl) and the one with the Bracer with Shrink clicky: they were my favourite anniv tasks, personally
  6. Vonhemp New Member

LoL, I have never said anything in forums. I play what they give me. I have been playing for the entire duration of game. I cant believe you are whining about that. this game was never, ever built off of a single character. Gotto EQ2 or the craptastic WOW. if you want that....
  7. Zamiam Augur

In case you didnt know .. the anniv task War Games is an instanced version of the Static zone PoW and the instanced version is pet tankable .. I know this cause i just molo'd it with my mage ..

as far as the static zone .. I usually play a pet tank class also .. I also pay alot of R/L money for all of my 7 accounts . Ive adapted and I feel there should be a few named mobs or a few zones where you just cant solo/molo and you actually need to group or box a tank..

Stop complaining and Adapt
    Elricvonclief, MrMajestykx and Yinla like this.
  8. god_bleed New Member

They should not be called tanks then. They should be called sometime tanks. By saying I am complaining you are complaining fool.
  9. Zigie Journeyman

You ARE complaining, that is just a statement of fact.
    They are called TANKS, but even TANKS need to get enough healing to not fall over dead. Maybe you need to HEAL your TANK more to keep it alive. Or find a BETTER TANK that can absorb the damage better so you don't need more healing.

Do you know what happens when people like God_Bleed leave EQ and move over to WoW?
    The average intelligence of BOTH games goes up.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  10. god_bleed New Member

Actually I am a Mensa member! Maybe try reading the previous post before you comment. In PoW mobs go after the pets owner as soon as the pet attacks. Try to solo a named there. Doesnt matter heals.. Fool. My statement is FACT.. So I guess I was not conplaining then. i know you do not have a top 1% IQ like I do so . My grp is better the your eq grp will ever be Ill put money on that btw... A pet tank should be just like a war pal or sk no matter what zone or raid my opinion and as a paying customer I have a right to voice thhat opinion.
  11. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Nice to see the community falling to baby name calling.

Focus on the topic at hand.
  12. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

It seems Mensa's only membership requirement is to score in the top 2% of one of their approved tests. And $70 per year.

2% of the 7 billion human population means that 140 million people qualify for Mensa. Yet only 120,000 are Mensa members. That means Mensa represents less than 0.1% of all "hi IQ" people. It also means that 99.9% of people who could join Mensa don't.
    Grove and MrMajestykx like this.
  13. god_bleed New Member

Or people that think they have a high IQ but don't.. Which is a lot of people..
  14. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Mensa's requirement is top 2%. That means there are 140 million people that have an IQ that qualifies for Mensa. You don't need to test a single person to come up with that number as long as you know the population size. That's just how math works, and doesn't reflect what anybody thinks about their own IQ.
  15. Warpeace Augur

Sure change it just because you said it isn't fair. I doubt it the zone was designed that way.
  16. god_bleed New Member

I dont think I am the only person that thinks this FYI... In fact I have spoken to necros mages and bst that feel it is not fair and have decided not to even go into the zone. The rallos zek mob that drops the nice minion enhancement earring would be nice to at least be pet tankable. Not everyone has time to join guilds to get the raid gear. I doubt it would ever change. No fun missing out on content tho. Geez never thought people would be so bent out of shape over a question and opinion. Would you make a zone where wizards can not use nukes or a zone where warriors can not argo mobs.. How about a zone where clerics can not use heals.. MIC DROP
  17. Warpeace Augur

Basically you want raid quality gear but want to be able to solo it is what your saying. You don't need to be part of a raiding guild but you would be better served to get a group or two and make a mini raid to get that gear or augs. The content in that zone was designed to be challenging to put it nicely.

So because your pet is a liability in this zone you try and pick some crazy extreme situations. Guess your nothing without your pet and cant contribute to a group environment and adapt. It's not a SOLO friendly zone...never has been and was never advertised as such.
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  18. god_bleed New Member

I have 3 mages I play and Enchanter. all 105 with over 12k aa. I have no trouble with content. I have been in guilds like pdm on zek etc. I have a few other 105. sooo really you are totally wrong on all acounts. Like I said again you dont have a zone where cleric heals dont work do you?? Why have a zone where pets dont hold argo.. same thing. sorry if you dont try to see my point. You sound narrow minded.
  19. Gundolin Augur

Actually I've been in several PoW groups with magicians using pets, they just don't use it as the groups primary tank. We have used CoTF geared warriors and been fine.

Is your issue really just that magicians can't solo the zone?
  20. MrMajestykx Augur

SO MUCH to say here but Warpeace kinda nailed it, lil entitlement to high end stuff for low end effort me me me thing. And I can make an assumption here but PDM is exactly who? and if its who I think you mean when were they last relevant? just saying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.