Anniversary Task: Pieces is Pieces on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Darchon_Xegony, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Attempting to do this task on the Phinigel server, I have wiped out 3 zones where the drops for this task are supposed to be found and none have dropped. From my recollection doing this task 2 years back these were very common drops.

Can someone confirm these items are dropping on Phinigel / All servers?
    So far I can't find any of them dropping with the task active and with us being on a server years past this task being released.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Phinny have RoS open? Magelo shows a 1% or less drop rate.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Phinigel is in ToV, basically at live. Magelo shows all time drops. This includes the 11.5 months of the year where these do not drop.

I recall doing this quest 5-6 times fairly quickly back during the 19th anniversary. I would not have done it if they were all extremely rare drops.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

So then just to verify as there are tasks where they selectively drop only if the person with the task open does damage. The char clearing zone has requested task?
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Yes. The person doing the killing, master looting had the task.
  6. Moege Augur

I remember you had to clean out the mobs from before the anniversary started, only then did the new repops have required items. Basically zone needs to repop.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Yep that must've been it. Went back this morning and AE'd zones and got 5+ drops from each pile of mobs.
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

thursay I am killing mobs on POVAR and got 2 of the items in Corathus Creep and I updated Alakzam a mob an item drops from that was missing. I am very slow going back to new zones soon.