Anniversary reward suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annie, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

Ok but i wanted something for tracking. So I see when it pops. I do know how to find their spawnpoints.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Coagagin like this.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

How would that work? Would the whole zone you're in get the benefit? How would it only affect your group?
  3. Iven Antonius Bayle

1. Dyeable armor ornamentation sets for the original PC models that use the original The Ruins of Kunark and The Scars of Velious armor textures.
    2. A clicky item or special AA that does send the PC to an original starting city class guild (original Freeport !) based on its race and only to Crescent Reach if the race is Drakkin. Options for races that can have muliple starting cities like humans and half elves.
    3. Race and class bound metamorphic pet illusions (for pet classes) that are based on mobs from the original newbie areas (or near there) in their original size and look that would somehow fit to the classes/races. Some examples:
    Elyssanda, Wdor and Wyndar like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

That's called a ranger ;)
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Bernel Augur

Magnum of Anniversary Party Champagne. A range slot item that shoots corks. Although the corks can be shot without much delay, it takes time for enough bubbles to develop to create pressure. The longer the cork has been in the bottle, the farther the cork will travel. Although the cork doesn't do any damage, there's a chance it will land in the enemy's eye and blind them, making them less able to hit you (lower ATK). The effervescent bubbles released from the bottle puts nearby party members into a festive mood, renewing their health and endurance. The amount is dependent on their alcohol tolerance. Those with high tolerance get a higher boost than those with lower tolerance. This would also have a dependence on the amount of time the cork has been in the bottle. The longer the time, the more bubbles that are produced and the greater the renewing effect.
    Wdor and Ibadan Kun'Tirel like this.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

I suggest a QOL improvement to tracking and you say ranger? Have you been drinking?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Coagagin like this.
  7. Kimer New Member

Thigh-High boots, I will take a version of Luclin's or Sgt. Slate in EC. Thank you been waiting 20 years, it is time.
    ChiiChii likes this.
  8. ChiiChii Augur

Illusions of the Gods
    Sissruukk likes this.
  9. Knifen Augur

Dark elf Gnome, Or Ilksar Gnome illusion clicky.
    Hegsheoshed likes this.
  10. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

I agree completely. That's why I target everyone obviously not shrunk, and small races, with my Humanoid Reductionizer and shrink them involuntarily, heh, It is found as a random drop in the Mechmatic Guardian. I would post a link to it in Alla, but I do not quite know how to do that here.
  11. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

This is absolutely brilliant! I had no idea, and bow to your greatness. Seriously, I am not being sarcastic.
  12. Qwalla Developer

That's the spirit!
    [IMG]
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

That is one angry Koala, err Qwalla.
    Coagagin and Qwalla like this.
  14. Hegsheoshed Augur

There is what I would call a camp that requires a minimum tracking skill of 100 to effectively track the placeholders and the named for a somewhat sought after instant click. A tracking skill of 100 is just slightly under what is needed to track the particular area in question so I would make it an aa that starts at with a max of 50 and later aa points to get to 100.

I feel like I've said too much already.
  15. Hegsheoshed Augur

Knifen likes this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Gemlin doll, the graphic we had for broken loot in TOL raid chests!
  17. Bernel Augur

If tracking was going to be an Anniversary reward, it should be done with some kind of tracking dog. "A Bloodthirsty Hound". Perhaps a familiar that grants tracking at some low skill level. When you pick something to track, the dog should face towards whatever you are tracking with its nose sniffing the air. If the thing you're tracking happens to wander close to your camp, the dog could start barking.
    Elyssanda, Ibadan Kun'Tirel and Vumad like this.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There are quite a few zones that even the highest tracking skill cannot track the entire zone. So this suggestion would be good for that one zone but if a max skill of 300 is not enough in certain zones then 100 isn't going to help either.

I understand, being a Ranger, why everyone wants tracking. Have tried playing a few characters without tracking and am totally lost. Like how do you even find the bathroom? (jk)

Just make a pocket ranger. or if you want better than that .......well not going to say it since another huge wave of suspensions just went down
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  19. Volgare Journeyman

I'd like an Ahkevan skeleton metamorph or petamorph illusion.
    Angahran and Ibadan Kun'Tirel like this.
  20. Warpeace Augur

An all/all instant cast invis clickie would be nice.

Also add an instant cast Enduring Breath cast to the Bone Rod.