Fixed Internally Anniversary Package Hero's Forge Unlock does not grant access to the Vanity Achievements

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Grabatz, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Grabatz Lorekeeper

I claimed the 22nd Anniversary Package for a character that did not have Hero's Forge before.
    Now i can equip ornaments in the type 21 augment slots of the armor pieces, but i won't get achievements for equiping complete ornament sets.
    In fact, the achievement list under General -> Vanity is completely empty for this character. It doesn't even show all the armor sets that are not completed.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

You likely have to log out and back in to reload your character data. There should be achievements for the basic ornaments.

You will not see the achievements for ones like the heritage crates until you earn them, they are optional hidden ones.
    Mkay4 and Shalahandra like this.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

My main account had 0 achievement info this morning, just didn't sync I guess. Relog fixed it
  4. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Believe me, i am aware of the fact that it can take some time for the achiements to load after logging a character in.
    But in this case i can see all the characters achievements except the General -> Vanity achievments. Logging in and out (even shutting the EQ client down completely) didn't change that behaviour. It is always an empty list in the Vanity section (after the achievemnts have loaded).
    I addition to this: Equiping a complete set of ornaments (let's say Bloodforged) isn't recognised.
    As said in the original post: I assume it has to do with the Anniversary Package Hero's Forge Unlock, because on other charcters, that have bought Hero's Forge in the marketplace, i can very well see the Vanity achievements.
    And yes, it's the same account.
    Mkay4 likes this.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

On the character claimed the Fez package, in marketplace > services is Hero's Forge Armor Feature still listed?
    Shalahandra likes this.
  6. DebonAir Lorekeeper

7. Yinadriel New Member

No, it is not available on that char.
    Shalahandra likes this.
  8. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Hero's Forge isn't available anymore in the marketplace for the character, that claimed the Othmir Fez Hat package.
    Shalahandra likes this.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If the Hero's Forge Feature cannot be seen in the marketplace then that means that character has the feature. I don't see how that affects not being able to see the /ach.

If that character claimed the Fez then he also claimed the HF Armor.

Not seeing the Vanity /ach associated with HF Armor feature is a bug.
  10. Soulbanshee Augur

Maybe try unchecking Open, Complete, and Locked, close Achievement window, open back up, and recheck Open, Complete, and Locked. Maybe there's an issue with the filter refreshing.
    Shalahandra likes this.
  11. Grabatz Lorekeeper

I did and it didn't change anything. Like CatsPaws said: It is a bug.
    And it needs to be fixed!
    Fenthen and Mkay4 like this.
  12. Mkay4 New Member

I have the same issue. Vanity is empty. My other characters that have hero forge works but not the one i claimed this hat/hero forge unlock for.
  13. dank Journeyman

I didn't notice it before, but I am also seeing this issue (no achievements visible under Vanity) on a character that unlocked Hero's Forge using the Othmir Hat package many days/reloggings ago.
    Mkay4 and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  14. mkayreed New Member

how long does it usually take to fix a bug..i have had this issue since april
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. Soulbanshee Augur

It takes as long as it takes them to free up some dev time to give it a priority. Not everything can be worked on, and it depends on the directions they are given, but usually cosmetic things end up low priority, or it's more complicated than it seems and they don't have enough hours to put into it yet.
  16. Fenthen aka Rath

Is there an update for this yet? Weird that it's been over 6 months.
    RIP_Login_Server likes this.
  17. Fenthen aka Rath

I understand beta is ongoing, but this bugs seems to have been abandoned after 7 months.
  18. Fenthen aka Rath

Monthly bump since this didn't make the patch again.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is very frustrating as I have now accidentally purchased more than one of the items multiple times from quite a few of the hero's forge armor pieces. There is no way to see if you already put them on since achievements are not showing that I already had those.

Sure I can put them in the keychain and look there but that only holds 2 sets.

I see it has been confirmed that it is an issue but if you need more troubleshooting to help then what happens on one of my characters who is on a F2P and claimed the function but is not able to get any Heros Forge sets that you get from mob drops or in baz or are player made.

She does show on 4/27/21 - a total of 7 claims for the sets from the crates - ie McDaniels, Warmakers etc.

She can put any other pieces like Auburn or Valiant individually etc in the slots just fine and they show up on her graphics but nothing comes thru on the ach.

Please fix this so we quit wasting money and plat.
    Fenthen likes this.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I am making a change that SHOULD fix this in the December (expansion release) patch,