Fixed Internally Anniversary mission: Unity

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Moege, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Fenthen aka Rath

Yeah man. Did you see the exact direct line following my text?
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I had to kill 2 and talk to one to get the 3 steps done. It's buggy but it worked.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

If he wont respond its because of past faction destruction.
    /say me
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you say "tell me your leader" then the quest will continue.

My issue with the quest is the Commanders never go below 10% and 20% so I can kill them - instead they just go immune and stand there. No adds populate like some walk thrus say either

I am able to compete the page turn ins and kill Axtiq but my understanding is two commanders have to die for the named or his PH to spawn and since I cannot kill any of the 3......no named for me
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

'me' is used for the second commander you deal with (after 1 task step is completed) - I did try that already and they wouldn't respond to that either.

The first commander you engage / deal with will permanently HP lock. Once one task step is completed, the second commander you deal with is killable, and you need to do the emote text before he dies or you're gonna have to kick the mission.

The problem is none of the 3 guys will do the first emote text. I'll try the "tell me your leader" this next run through.

Edit: That oddly worked, even though it doesn't seem so..

[Wed Mar 17 11:35:57 2021] Lomorte`s pet slashes Commander Xataka for 623 points of damage.
    [Wed Mar 17 11:35:57 2021] You say, 'tell me your leader' (I was spamming this as he was about to HP lock)
    [Wed Mar 17 11:35:57 2021] Lomorte hit Commander Xataka for 18500 points of physical damage by Banestrike XXIV.
    [Wed Mar 17 11:35:57 2021] Commander Xataka is struck by vengeful spirits.
    [Wed Mar 17 11:35:58 2021] Commander Xataka says, 'Stop! Stop!' A barely suppressed bark escapes the gnoll`s lips. 'Too much bad now in burrow. More city monsters and stupid gnolls listening to [stupid gnoll].'
    [Wed Mar 17 11:35:58 2021] Commander Xataka says, 'Oh look, a talking lump of refuse. How novel!'
    [Wed Mar 17 11:35:59 2021] You say, 'stupid gnoll'
    [Wed Mar 17 11:35:59 2021] You have added 4 alternate currency, experience, and coin to your completion reward.
    [Wed Mar 17 11:35:59 2021] Your task 'Unity' has been updated.
    [Wed Mar 17 11:35:59 2021] Commander Xataka says, 'I wonder how much I could get for the tongue of a blithering fool? Leave before I decide to find out for myself.'

Thanks for the tip.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, I understand the lock on the first commander. I get the text in the quest box that it completed. I go to next commander, same thing - locks and cannot kill but once again the task updates fine. Go to third, cannot kill but do get the update and after killing last guy I get the completion reward.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

Weird, because I've always been able to kill the 2nd commander, regardless of whether I go through his text ("me", then "true leader") or not. The 3rd commander has no text. Only the first commander engaged has ever HP locked for me, and waits for me to say his text "stupid gnoll" which no longer works for me. Now all 3 commanders lock on the "stupid gnoll" text.

However, I was able to run through it just now successfully with using the text "tell me your leader" on the first commander, so that the others would process to the next set of text.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Glad that worked for you cause after I had suggested it then I thought that it might be what was locking the commanders. I have always just used the phrase. But it went thru ok for you so its not that.
  9. Froglok Augur

We had this issue too. It appears the 2nd key word is "ME" -- luckily one of our group members was able to get the right responses, otherwise we could not have finished this mission.
  10. Warpeace Augur

So here is the problem with these being combined into one thread. There are multiple bugs being reported here. Last time someone put multiple bugs in one BUG Thread it was closed due to not following bug reporting procedures.

Sure combine the Task giver missing ones but the razorgills are a completely different subject.
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

If your getting the task update for the first 2 commanders you should be spawning either "a burly gnoll" or "a very burly gnoll" (named). I think we get to kill one and the other deaggros, have had 3 named and PHs this way.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok ran thru this again and after getting the updates from 2 of the commanders successfully, still not able to kill either one and no burly gnoll on track. I get the updates when I say to them "tell me your leader" No burly or named on track.

Third commander same thing, went immune, said to him "tell me your leader" and got the next step to kill Axtig and this time the "a burly gnoll" showed on track.

So guess I just get a different version where I have to beat down 3 of the commanders instead of just 2.
  13. Soulbanshee Augur

It's not 2 commanders, it's complete the first 2 steps. If you do the 3rd one before the 1st or 2nd you still have to do the 1st and 2nd. There's not different versions, it's one mission.
    Riou, Svann2 and Fenthen like this.
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, I know there is one mission. I was being facetious.
  15. Rowlen Journeyman

Bug: Second Mob (Xatac) Dont respond to phrases, just dies... No quest update, quest lost. Great bug :(

Thats not funny.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Do you kill him first or 2nd?

We kill him first and go through his text (me) and he goes inactive and updates quest. We do "g" 2nd and say "tell me your leader" no task update from him till we kill him. 3rd I can't remember only killed him the once.
  17. Rowlen Journeyman

We killed him second, after getting quest update for Gartik.
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Razorgills still stuck in walls, bouncing between water and air, not dropping off of EXT window no matter how many times we fade, CoTH, succor, and still looking like human Dougs..
  19. kizant Augur

Has anyone mentioned if the augs are going to have a lore group at some point? Seems like they should.
    Warpeace and menown like this.
  20. menown Augur

An argument can be made that the Copper Flecked Geode of Adroitness aug is in the same group of augs as Velium Threaded Gem of Adroitness which has no lore group. But I'd be fine with these augs having a lore group attached to them.
    kizant likes this.