Anniversary Extension pls

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamiam, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Zamiam Augur

this might be a bit early as the 1st thru 13th events have not started yet and wont till April 12th , but I figured id get a head start and ask early .. All events end on May 10th .. the 14th thru 22 anniv events gives us plenty of time to complete most if not all tasks within that time frame , However the events that start on April 12th to May 10th isnt even 1 month .. could you please extend anniv to May 31st . that gives us a few more needed weeks ..

We all have real life to deal with . and some of us only get to play a few days a week few hours a day .. I myself also have 12 accounts (5 or 6 i actually play ) but across all 6 accounts that i play i prolly have 25+ toons and thats on the low side count ..

it would be really nice if you could extend the anniv time .. pls and thank you ..

and just in case i caught you on a good day , how bout extending xp bonus till April 11th (my birthday ) :p
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Apr 12 - May 10 is 4 weeks, so it is 1 month. It takes a patch for them to modify events, and they can't change them once they are underway so its too late for this year. Likely not going to get traction on this for the future as its been this cycle for years now, and the AV legacy events are so easy 4 weeks is plenty of time to get them done.
  3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Gimme gimme gimme.
    Dythan likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

obviously you do not have 30+ alts .. sure if I had only a handfull of alts I could do it all in 4 weeks also .. and April 12 to May 10th may be 4 weeks , but its only 29 days so not a month unless its February during a Leap year .
    but thx for the unhelpful input its always appreciated ..
  5. Biltene Kingslayer

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE 30+ ALTS?? OH THE HUMANITY!
    Rajaah, Cailen, Dythan and 3 others like this.
  6. SunDrake Augur

Proposed Achievement: The Bone Rodder. Bone Rods on 15 characters per account.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Tatanka like this.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

And none of these alts have ever done any of the anniversary quests in previous years?

And all these old anniversary quests are such high priority? How many fireworks sticks do we need?

When you're an outlier, you have to expect that most game features aren't going to be geared to your situation. It can't hurt to ask, but given the rate of good suggestions getting ignored, you have to know your rowing upstream on this one.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

No.

If anything, they should change it back to how it was, all anniversary content goes like on 3/16 and stops on 4/16.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

You weren't responding to me, but I haven't done anniversary tasks since two decades ago. Not sure why. Partially because it's hard to find the gems amongst the turds. I have done a couple for Formal Dinner Invitation now for the aug for my charm. Will do a few more of those plus Unity.
  10. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Too many people complained about the Fabled messing with Old World epic spawns when it went longer. Same is true for the length of Hardcore Heritage conversions ... people complained about messing with the actual zones.

The current situation is the compromise the developers made. If I'm honest ... it's about the right time these days (it MAY hurt progressive servers if they are at the right spot during Anniversary or HH ... but there's still enough time to do what you want if you focus).

We'll still get people complaining once Fableds and HH go live ... just watch the boards.
    GNOME_POWER and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. Zamiam Augur

you must work for the media .. cause you quoted me on something I never said .. A quote is something that the person you are quoting says word for word ..

I never said the word legacy
    Svann2 likes this.
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Go into the game right now and type /calendar.

What does the game call the 5th through 13th events?

It's EXACTLY what you said. Just less poop.
    GNOME_POWER and Tatanka like this.
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Someone - out there - is grinding 1750 coin for the Armored Bear Mount for 30 alts. I swear it.
    nitrocutter and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  14. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Look into https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9098 too. fair warning, the final fight is a big jump in diffcultly over zone trash and other anni events.
  15. Flatchy Court Jester

Your the guy always camping the tank aug I need for your dang caster. :eek:
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

There's always next year....