anniversary events on fippy.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by taliefer, May 19, 2015.

1. taliefer Augur

the events seem to have been removed.

i can understand removing the 13th year stuff as thats aimed at VOA era, but is there any reason the 11th and 12th year stuff has been removed? those were all released during expansions we have passed
  2. Roshen Brand Manager

With today's patch, some NPCs were flagged incorrectly for 'progression servers.'

The team is currently investigating the disappearance of these NPCs, and plans on returning them to their rightful places.
  3. Barton The Mischievous

Can I giggle If they show up on Ragefire tomorrow?
    Fhiele likes this.
  4. Batbener Augur

Yes, but not on ragefire as the server will surely be down if that happens.
  5. Barton The Mischievous

:oops: Well that is not as fun
  6. taliefer Augur

awesome,thanks
  7. Machen New Member

Are you guys also aware that the changes to doom effects have impacted old raids?

Morell, the final encounter in SS in HoT, has gone from an easily farmed mob to nearly impossible to beat since the doom lurch effects are now completely unavoidable for healers.

No idea how earlier encounters were impacted but if this event is any indication, I suspect the new server will be in for some rough times on certain events.
  8. Vaclav Augur

That sounds nasty - Doom effects started with OMM IIRC (or was it Vish) though, right? Got a while if so.
  9. Prathun Developer

I think the first use of the first doom effect was Clockwork Doom in the Rogue epic 1.5, spell 5727.
    Silv likes this.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Got the era right at least! Not a hole in one, but on the green.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  11. Bandok Augur

When I saw the doom counter stuff, my first thought was Vish. In particular, "I hope Skin still blocks that thing with these changes... or that's gonna be nasty"
  12. Machen New Member

Thanks for the trivia, can you comment on what's being done to fix the broken events?
  13. Nalisa Lorekeeper

From this huge mess, I hope you hire some competent programmers. 13yr olds working from their mom's basement doesn't seem to be working.
  14. Divi New Member

When I saw the doom counter stuff, my first thought was Vish. In particular, "I hope Skin still blocks that thing with these changes... or that's gonna be nasty"

SHOULDER MY BURDEN
  15. Divi New Member

Clockwork Doom = Clockwork poison on roid (proc from Renux' sword when she's not yet dead/undead)

Glad to see you still around, Machen. Hope you're doing well, bro.
  16. Bandok Augur

Ah yes, that's the actual doom counter spell for Vish. There's some other nasty spell that Skin blocks, but I guess it isn't the doom one. It's been a while.
  17. Aurmoon Augur

I know this was classified as a mistake, but are we going to see the anniversary tasks returned on Fippy/Vulak? I was hoping the last patch would reverse the accidental flagging, but no luck. Please don't forget to flip the lever before the next patch! Thank you!
  18. Riou EQResource

By time the next patch comes the anniversary and fabled will be over :(