Anguish pairs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yther, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Yther Augur

Is it still:
    Keldovan + Jelvan, whichever killed last drops orb
    Ture + Hanvar , whichever kill last drops orb
    Arch Magus Vangl
    Overlord Mata Muram

or has this been changed?

Yther Ore.
  2. Lighteningrod Augur

3. doktartp Augur

Wish they would reduce the add timer on hanvar. Been dragging half the zone plus ture when I agro him, just to kill time.
  4. Kolani Augur

The orb doesn't drop from the killed one, it spawns in Jelvan's Keepsake and in Hanvar's room.
  5. Feradach Augur

Pretty sure I've had the chest spawn in Ture's room when killing him after Hanvar. I could be mistaken though as that was quite awhile ago.
    Yther likes this.
  6. Yther Augur

No, but it used to be if you did them in reverse order, the opposites of the pair would spawn the orbs. So, if you killed Hanvar first, then Ture, the orb would spawn in Ture's room. The same with Jelvan and Keldovan. That was my question, if it's still the same. Lighteningrod says it still is. If you kill them in order everytime, they will only spawn in the same 2 rooms of the first four mobs.

Someone claimed today that only killing Jelvan and Hanvar would get 2 to drop even if you skipped Keldovan and Ture.

Yther Ore.
  7. Kolani Augur

I've never seen the Upper Orb spawn in Ture's room. On the rare occasions when we've killed Hanvar first, we still had to run up to get it from there.
  8. Endiment Scale Tailed

It's always spawned with the second of the pair killed anytime I've been to CoA.
  9. Myric227 New Member

I've always killed hanvar first then ture and it spawned next to ture every time
    Feradach likes this.
  10. Draego Augur

This is also the technique I use when clearing Anguish, just because I like having the run back up from Ture's room clear when I am doing the MM event.

@Yther
    I can tell you that as of 2 weeks ago the pairing still worked in Yther Ore-der ( :p sorry couldn't resist), so long as it was the linked pairs.
    Keld to Jelv or Jelv to Keld works
    Ture to Hanv or Hanv to Ture works

Yes it is still possible to do it in reverse, so like i said above you can see an orb drop in Keldovan's or Ture's rooms, so long as you are killing in reverse order of the pairing.
    Yther likes this.