Anguish - OMM bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vule_Xyrashue, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Vule_Xyrashue Journeyman

1) People occasionally get left behind at the 30-20pct port to Ture's room. This causes them to die, and not receive a lockout from OMM which results in being unable to loot.

2) Sometimes upon port in post 30-20pct port to Ture's room, extended target stops working and the raid window stops working. People who aren't in the raid show as in the raid, kicking/inviting doesn't work, locking/unlocking the raid doesn't work, raid chat doesn't even work.
  2. Iyacc Augur

We've had the same/similar things happen over the last 3 weeks - we do Anguish on Mangler on Wednesday at 8pm Eastern each week.

1. On 2 of the 3 nights - 10/14 and 10/28 we had one person in each instance get the teleport screen but not get teleported to Ture's room. Instead both people were sent to bind and had a corpse left in room - obviously killed in some manner although in the first instance it was me and I know I was full health while we were beating OMM down before port out.

2. Each of the last 3 weeks we've had raid window break. Raid chat doesn't work, you can't move people around, etc.. Loot also breaks so you have to manually click the corpse to see/loot the items.
    If I remember right however, once we killed the expedition, raid window came back to life and I could move people. Xtended target also broke for everyone in the raid.