Anchors to Guild Hall still not working.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mesc, May 13, 2017.

1. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

Its been over a month, Possibly 2 since the Anchors to Guild Hall have been messed up.
    Is there any eta on this?
  2. SevrinSevendust Elder

it's pathetic isn't it...
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Deloehne likes this.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

Yeah mine randomly stop working. Some toons who have been able to use their have stopped functioning. Others I got to work and then after some time they also stop working. Has become rather annoying to say the least.
  5. Drusi Augur

This is ridiculously annoying especially the randomness of it all.

Your transport to anchor spell failed because no placed anchor of the required type was found.

What gives?
    It has been working for years and now it fails.
  6. Ribeye Journeyman

"The destination zone denied entry." every single time i try to zone to guild hall from the guild lobby.
  7. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

Can this be fixed in the next patch? Us players don't ask for much, but when you break something that was working, You should fix it.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Game Update Notes: May 17, 2017

- Addressed an issue that could cause Real Estate Anchors to not properly function.
    Deloehne, Mesc and Janakin like this.
  9. Coagagin Guild house cat

People are still kicking this dead dog?
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It is only dead to those whom it has not affected. There are tons of us who still have this problem and it is getting worse so it will trickle down to others if not fixed. Hopefully this patch will correct it.
  11. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Date: After Patch.
  12. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Mine started working again after the patch. Well at least the primary, didn't test the secondary yet.
  13. Deloehne Augur

My main's primary and secondary now work. I no longer care.
  14. MrMajestykx Augur

curious for those still affected, after the patch has anyone tried taking them up and replacing them? that fixed me after the patch, but surely does not mean it worked for all
  15. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yep, I tried their "fix" on two different toons, different accounts. Still broken.
  16. MrMajestykx Augur

shame, I mean how hard could it be to fix, sorry for everyones troubles on this , I know what a pita it was
  17. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

From reading the live bugs thread from the patch yesterday, many people who were broken are saying they are now fixed. Others who weren't broken are saying they are now broken. So the fix probably did work, but had unintended (unpredictable?) consequences on some that weren't broken. It will probably take another patch to get this new set straightened out.
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

My anchors were fine pre-patch, then came the patch to "fix" them, and it broke them across all characters.. Fix them all, and patch Thursday night broke them again.