Anchors and Housing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Porcelain, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Speedo New Member

My anchors have been broken for the last week or so too. None of the suggestions posted make mine work either.
  2. svann Augur

I thought they said they have a fix, but there is also a workaround until they can make the fix live.
  3. Speedo New Member

Anchors are still broken.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

This is a pain the in when you have 20+ alts that also all use the Ghostrider bridle!
  5. Drakah UI Designer

I just tried this today and it has not been fixed yet.
  6. Yenaskin New Member

I got multiple post to make but starting here.since you took down the server I play on ALL DAY than everyone was bagging on Cazic-Thule in the launcher chat when you took down every server late in the day to patch this fix

It's obvious to me and a few others you used Cazic Thule to find the problem than try your fix on it than bring down all the servers hoping to fixing them all (FYI when you do that could you please post that added info or pick another server besides Cazic Thule or throw in something extra for players on the server that takes it for the team. It isn't right when you pick a server and the players are patent with Daybreak and only posted 1 post after a long period of time nicely asking for update and THAN YOU BRING DOWN ALL SERVERS AND THOSE OF US WAITING PATENTLY THAN GET TO HEAR IT FROM EVERY CRYBABY why did our server come down when Cazic Thule is the one that's broken, it isn't right we gotta put up with their BS when we were the one's those server was down all day (reasonable playing hours for most of us that live in the U.S.and play on CT)

So I thought the guild anchor problem I was having was that silver accounts couldn't use them, I let my account go a few months ago and couldn't use the guild port spell on my druid but thought it was do to not having full access but I'm (Assuming) once you have it than it should work either with full access or silver accounts. DAYBREAK needs to clarify this tho (do anchors only work for full access members or if a silver members already bought this while a gold member?) last time I let it go when I switched from krono's to reoccurring payment, the anchor was put into my inventory this is why I thought you had to be full access member to use them and maybe you still do than that part is broken as well.

So I let account go so i can get it on a better day to pay for reoccurring and noticed my guild port spell was working (surprise surprise) but the secondary one at my house does not work on this account or the account my main character is on. I tried using secondary anchor on several of my characters and nada.

So its still broken...
  7. Aurastrider Augur

Anchors work for all accounts not just all access. I have silver, ftp and all access accounts and they work on all of them.... Well let me rephrase that. They are useable on all of them but anchors are still currently jacked up. It has nothing to do with what kind of account you have and more to do with them being broken still.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes anchors work for all accounts but not in all places:) Free accounts cannot place anchors or anything in guild halls or plots. Silver and paid can. Free can put their anchor in regular plots or houses. Of course anyone placing anything has to have permissions granted by owner.
  9. Speedo New Member

So that's it then? Anchors stay broken and DB says absolutely nothing?
    Tell us its being worked on for the next patch or something at least. oh wait you did that last time and and it was "alternative truth".
    Turbodog likes this.
  10. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Ok, I get it. I posted in the wrong thread asking for an update on anchors, so they deleted my post and one other with the same question. That's fine, I don't want to muck up the bug-report threads. You know what would help though? What would keep me from posting anywhere I thought a dev might see it?

Giving us a flipping status on the anchor issue

I don't want to be a jerk. I don't want to pester them. I want them spending time on the issue and not time here on the forums herding cats. This has been going on for over a week, a simple status update should not be that hard. Is this high priority? Is it being worked on or is something else more important at the moment?

I think it's already been established by player testing that it's pulling the anchors of a different player, possibly on the same account. Some are porting to other character's anchors, others (like me) get the message about them not existing. I only have one character with anchors so that fits with what others are saying.

Just say something please.
    Speedo likes this.
  11. Warpeace Augur

Any word on a possible fix? this seems to just keep decaying and getting worse.
  12. Malbro Augur

As for a fix, they have no idea what caused it. They can't duplicate it on their test server / internal server, it's only on live.

Therefore no ETA.

For those who were able to fix it by picking up all items in their plot/guildhall that belongs to them, log out and back in again, it works until they patch again and then you have to go through the whole procedure again.
  13. Speedo New Member

How do you know this? saying they cant duplicate it on test means they are aware of the problem and working on it, so are they? I haven't seen a word from DB saying they even know this is a problem still.

There is no excuse for the silence.
  14. Janakin Augur

Speedo likes this.
  15. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  16. SevrinSevendust Elder

please fix this already....
    Speedo likes this.
  17. Drakah UI Designer

Tried my anchor today, still doesn't work when clicked.
    "Your transport to anchor spell failed because no placed anchor of the required type was found."
  18. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

If the fix is really in the latest test patch then it won't hit live until the next patch is pushed there. Not sure when that will be though.
  19. Drakah UI Designer

I received a response today about the anchor issue and the development team is still working on a fix, no specific ETA however.
  20. Drakah UI Designer

Updated and fixed today, yay! :)