Fixed Anchor problems again

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Drakang, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Drakang Augur

On Three accounts that I know of (two mine one somebody else). I clicked their Secondary anchor transport device, and it says you have been granted a replacement anchor and that I need to place it. However, when I look in my guild hall the one, I placed there is still present. So, I can't place the new one because it poofs when I try as a duplicate. I can't get rid of the one in the guild hall either or pick it up and replace it. If I try to place the one already in the guild hall or move it to my inventory, I get a "your real estate item request failed" My primary anchor in my house is fine its just the one in the guild hall. One character has two anchors in the guild hall and both are broken.
  2. TommyBoy New Member

Same issue for my 3 accounts. All the anchors, which I have placed in the guild hall, are busted. :(
  3. Drakang Augur

Appears to be broken for all in my Guild.
  4. Drakang Augur

And all the stuff in our guild hall disappeared. Loading a saved layout is not fixing it.
    Fanra likes this.
  5. Drakang Augur

Had hoped that since this has happened to other guilds they would have a nice quick way to restore a guild hall. But guess not.
  6. Drakang Augur

Fun fun coming up on 3 weeks with no guild hall and no direction on if we have lost all our stuff and should start over or if we can start a new guild hall and still get out stuff back.
    Fanra likes this.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

Honestly you need to keep hammering petitions. This is a spot where (in theory) bug devs find reported bugs and put in to fix them; not correcting specific scenarios.
  8. Drakang Augur

I have been.
  9. lipitor loxley New Member

This is bigger problem then i thought it was, i thought it was just my guild, I realy hope this gets solved soon.
  10. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Are you guys all on AB or a variety of servers?
  11. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Bertoxx here.
    Loagina likes this.
  12. niente Developer

Apologies for the delay - I've added a new Palatial Guild Hall (on The Rathe) and added real estate items for The Silent Minority. You should be able to load a saved layout in your yard/plot to place everything again.

If there are other guild halls that are still in a bad state, please let me know here or send me a PM.
  13. Allayna Augur

Bristlebane - at least once a month, my anchors are no longer "Placed" but "Stored" causing anchors teleports to fail.

My work around is simple but annoying, going back to the hall, moving them to inventory and re-placing them.
  14. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

niente,

I sent you a PM about our guild hall on September 2, 2022 which you never replied to. I also have an Open Ticket with a GM on the issue.

Please contact me.

Thank you.
    Loagina likes this.
  15. Drakang Augur

Thanks. Latest Save Layout I had was evidently bad. Lost some placement of items but not others that had been there a shorter time. But at least we have the stuff back along with our portals and trophies.
  16. Drakang Augur

Although I seem to still be bugged and can't get a mod rod given to me because the game thinks I have one even though I don't. Happened as the guild hall was going down and somebody cast mod rods. So think the game thinks I have one placed somewhere.
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Check your parcels. Either it might be there or there might be a Crate of Eviction with the mod rod in it there.
  18. Drakang Augur

No eviction crate, not in parcels, not in itemoverflow. Had to be tied to the guild hall bugging out as that is when it broke. Had gotten one a few hours before and could not right after.