Anashti Sul - Enslaver of Souls

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mayfaire, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Mayfaire Augur

Has anyone done this since the patch?

Anashti is randomly bugging out during the 2nd phase (after you get her under 68% and before the minis). She keeps running around the zone, ends up back on her first spot, runs back to us, then runs around again.

Also, Mortal Decay is showing up ahead of the aura now.

Basically, the quest is buggy as hell right now.
  2. Benzarden Augur

Both of these things happened previous to the patch. The first bug isn't really a big deal. Just pick her back up after she finishes touring the room. The second bug sucks, but it doesn't happen all the time.
    Axxius likes this.
  3. Odiiusx Elder

Well, while they are fixing those bugs, they can go ahead and take a look at the health crystals HP. They can either reduce the amount they have or extended their timer. Making a group that consists of 4 casters, a tank, and a cleric to win is fun and all, but I am sure that there are more classes that would like to win it.
  4. Mayfaire Augur

Just curious, have you done this quest since the patch? I had done this quest several times before the patch for guildies and we did not have any problems. Picking her back up now is entirely up to her when she wants to come back over, and when she does she turns right back around and wanders again. This never happened to us before this patch.

We dropped the quest three times to see if we couldn't get rid of the bugs, and all three times we had these problems.
  5. Jennre Band Leader

There is a mechanic that is being ignored by simply burning her. We beat this several times with less than optimal groups.

Send me a tell when yer on and I can explain it to you in detail, Mayfaire =)
    Mayfaire likes this.
  6. Repthor Augur

did this mission after the patch and its looks the same as b4 with one change she now summons the tank when she goes inactive you need to kill the crystals. not a big deal . the tour the room thing is nothing new

as a side note you dont need to have casters to kill this event i killed it with alot of configurations all vering from pure casters to pure melee

just make sure you have someone that can dispell her self buff and ur all good(it helps if the dispell is benefichal only so u dont clean her of all the debuffs u have on her as well)(casters, ranger, monk, someone with abashi rod)

you can also stack dps that they burn her to decay phase b4 the crystals even spawn so thats an option if you dont wanna deal with the crystals
  7. Savager Augur

Did this with mnk, shm, war, brd, rog, bst. The pathing thing was present before the patch as others have said. We burned her hard enough to avoid the crystals. I think the whole thing took about 200s from start to finish.
  8. Cury Elder

IMO, this mission needs to be tuned down so it's possible for Savager's group makeup to be done with group geared toons.
    I've also done with a Ranger, Ranger, Monk, Warrior, Cleric, and Wizzie.
    Of course everyone was raid geared and had full burn discs running prior to engage. We sat in one spot and burned her to death and group healed through the DOT.

Also tried it with a similar raid-geared group makeup but a Druid as main healer instead of cleric and we could never get past the crystals part because there just wasn't enough time to perform the mechanics of killing the crystals while dealing with adds.
    Burning the named and ignoring the mechanics is the only way to go IMO, but isn't the way the group mission was intended to done.
  9. Cheryberryfairy Elder

You gotta use the exploit "flying bunny" once you do you'll understand...Just wait!
  10. Cury Elder

That must be use polka dot bunny illusion and cast Perfected Levitation on self!
  11. Benzarden Augur

I guess your forum account only got suspended a week after the last thread you trolled. Was expecting longer, but I'm impressed with your resiliency.
  12. Triconix Augur

Didn't think that was possible. I mean, I've done it once where she changed to her decay form without the crystals spawning, then shortly after she spawned the life crystals while in decay form.
  13. Lonye Augur

Maybe that's the game now, you have to be *holds up hand* this uber in order to burn through the bugs........................................................................................................................................
    Quuq, Sancus, Iila and 1 other person like this.
  14. Mayfaire Augur

Will do, Jennre, Ty! :)
  15. Zaviere Augur

Pfft, don't keep it private, just share it on here tor the rest of us!
  16. Mayfaire Augur

Wow, it is crazy how this quest seems to be acting differently for different people, lol. We honestly did not have these problems before. Also, there is no summoning for us during the crystals. We have no issues during the crystal phase at all, or getting her under 68%, our issues are 2nd phase (the running to the pools phase, before the minis).

After the crystals are dead, and she starts the 96k dot, then she summons, but not just the tank. We also have done this with mixed dps, as well as just melee, and it was all fine before the patch.

Nice tip tho about dispelling her, not sure if we have tried that. Ty!
  17. Benzarden Augur

What bugs do you need to burn through? I've seen this mission done with 2 clerics and 2 tanks. The bugs that exist aren't really a huge issue and have nothing to do with dps.

Yes, super dps helps you beat it easier. This has been true since day 1. That isn't revolutionary. Dps = good.
  18. Mayfaire Augur

The first time I did it, we had 2 tanks and 2 healers. Since then, we have done all kinds of variations. Things, at least for us, did not get strange until yesterday.
  19. Lonye Augur

It's more about the overall tuning of the expansion. My progression is done.
  20. Karthos Augur

There is one thing I wonder about. May, maybe you just have too many HP's for this mission. If you guys didn't notice they have scaled ha's to the relative strength going in. You can test yourself by taking off all your gear before zoning in and bam you now have lighter hitting mobs to deal with. I wonder if this mechanic also happens with progression missions. What HP's are you running with nowadays with all that tbm gear?