Anashti Sul: Damsel of Decay Task Bugs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kinadorm, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Kinadorm Augur

Bug 1: While doing the Anashti Sul: Damsel of Decay Task when she ports back up after going down to the lower level she becomes bugged and can't be hit with spell or melee. You just get a message that you can't see your target. When she ports back down you can hit her again until she ports back up then she gets bugged again.

Bug 2: It is possible to get hit with both Gift of Living Death and Gift of Endless Life at the same time.

Bug 3: During the event random people including the MA would get death touched and the text is that they were injured by a trap. This happens while actively engaged with the mob and standing on the same platform where the mob is rooted. This may not be a bug but there is no indication about what set off the trap.

Dropping the task and getting a new one and it had the same bugs.
    Silv likes this.
  2. Silv Augur

3. Belkar_OotS Augur

To prevent the DT on whoever has highest agro, you need to be on right on top of her. I just stand on the center of the middle pedestal with her to prevent the trigger.
  4. Shiea Augur

Problem with that mechanic is... well.... that's it's broken. Time and time again, the main tank, or me, or whomever was top on agro list, was DIRECTLY under her nose, and for far longer than several server ticks, and she still decides to dt them. The mechanic doesn't work, it thinks player's are away when they are near, and she fails to summon the main tank to her when she ports from time to time also, then triggering the dt again. So it's just horribly broken, along with other aspects of this mission.
    Silv likes this.
  5. Silv Augur

Maybe not being able to hit her up top and it thinking you're not on top of her to avoid the DT are related. :confused:
  6. roguerunner Augur

I'm pretty sure your #2 is intended for people to get both.

Points 1 and 3 are valid though. For #3, did you guys have any pets? Cause they'll be highest on agro list it mike make it act funny.
  7. Axxius Augur

While may not be a bug, but just a terrible design:

#4 The tank can get Withering Physicality XIII and get 1-rounded before he can even react. Better have a backup tank and rez fast.
  8. Kaliko Augur

Imho this mission needs to be tuned down a little as it will be an extremely hard bottleneck for the average group geared person/skill level, while I appreciate challenging content this mission is nothing but a huge pita because of the los issue when she warps up top and also the tank getting physicality and instantly dying is just a total random factor that screws over the group because the 2nd tank is too busy kiting Goos that hit for 20k and bokons as well otherwise and with 2 dps its just not exactly enough depending on the class/gear/skill lvl if the tank goes down.
  9. Orbital101 Augur

[Sat Nov 28 17:16:18 2015] a bokon believer screams pitifully as he is consumed by a caustic goo.
    [Sat Nov 28 17:16:18 2015] a bokon believer screams pitifully as she is consumed by a caustic goo.
    [Sat Nov 28 17:16:18 2015] a bokon believer screams pitifully as he is consumed by a caustic goo.
    [Sat Nov 28 17:16:18 2015] If you successfully complete the raid, you will earn the achievement "Seven at One Blow."

That is from the group mission. So there is a conflict with group and raid achievement.

AT set to warn me when I have faith with physicality come next to fort or flash and cure my self twice back to limb, giving me a warning to get back on limb. If tanks wait to get physicality to react then all I can say is, good luck. At least that's how I do it.
  10. Kaliko Augur

They will never drop near raid quality items from group missions unfortunately...... And keep in mind this stuff is needed to even unlock group gear or other parts of expansion. Not everyone can find that perfect 6 man team and may need to 3-4 man it with 2-3 mercs and I don't ever see this mission being that doable..... Therefore it screws over alot of people that want to progress but don't have the cliques like many others or third party programs to box.
  11. Silv Augur

There are already ample rewards for completing all the missions etc. - Hero's AAs, the mount, the bag, the aug, the trophy, etc. Groupers also get to get the semi-raid experience and lore without ya know... needing raid gear / perfect groups, etc. It's ToRot all over again. No... it shouldn't be easy for sure but let's be serious, this is pretty exclusive and is buggy. *Maybe* if they fix bugs/pathing it will be reasonable. Even then... it probably needs tweaking.
  12. Axxius Augur

It's not a bottleneck for anything. Just a mission that's harder than everything else except the final Sul mission. Once the bugs are fixed, it will be a lot easier.