An unkown error occurred while trying to join the server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ForumBoss, May 20, 2018.

1. ForumBoss Augur

Hi, I'm having an issue signing into the Phinigel (or any server) on 2 of my PC's, but not on others on the same switch. The internet speed test reports good results on the troublesome PC's, at 130mbps download. However it hangs at server select. Sometimes I'm able to get to character select, but never into the world.

Is anyone having this issue? If so, was anyone able to get around this issue?
  2. Aurastrider Augur

See my post below yours. I was finally able to log my main account back into the game after lots of attempts. Just threw my barter up and figured I would call it a night. Even if you get in I don't know that the game will be worth playing currently.
  3. Ebine Augur

I am getting that. Was able to get in but once I tried to either zone or pick eq went down. Logged back in to find myself dead then when I went back to bind spot it froze again.
  4. mattb66 New Member

The Game freezes/crashes every time I zone..
  5. hein Augur

This is now happening to me too. Had no trouble this morning. Now cant get past server screen.
  6. Thinn Lizzy New Member

I am lagging so bad since yesterday that the game is "unplayable" at this point. I have tried numerous solutions with no change in the lagging. I have even tried different graphics cards with the same results. I can however play EQII, H1Z1 and Skyrim at max settings and it runs flawlessly. So why is EQ lagging with minimum settings even when I reverted back to original models. I do not know if this is in the same category as the server crashes but started around the same time.
  7. Golgoret Lorekeeper

+1, keeps happening on multiple accounts. I'm on Ragefire.

Game's entirely unplayable for me right now