An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Deloehne, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Deloehne Augur

This is an new one for me. It started after yesterday's patch. I've validated game assets twice now, with no errors. My principal server is Povar, and I have had the same result on Xegony, Antonious Bayle, and Ragefire. Any suggestions on fixing this. I am able to join the server on a second computer, so it might related to this machine.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You could try validating the game assets by clicking on the symbol of two gears on the left side near the bottom of the launcher screen. Maybe a game file is corrupted.
  3. Deloehne Augur

I did this twice already. No joy.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...date-bugs-09-20-17.243909/page-3#post-3585408

That error should instead be reading, "The server is busy processing requests, please try again in a few minutes." but unfortunately the messaging change did not make it to live.

As a side note: This error should be less frequent after the update this week and will be made better again after the next update. We are continuing making improvements to the system for AB and all worlds to reduce many of the long processing times that have resulted in this happening.
    Hludwolf, Yesterday at 8:42 PM