"an orc priest" in south ro has wrong faction

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by coltongrundy, Oct 6, 2021.

1. coltongrundy Augur

the "an orc priest" mobs in south ro are giving incorrect faction hits when you kill them. All the other orcs give:
    • Death Fist Orcs: -2
    • Knights of Truth: +1
    • Guardians of the Vale: +1
    • Ashen Order: +1
    • Commons Residents: +1
    But the "an orc priest" gives:
    • Dervish Cutthroats: -3
    I think this has to be a bug. It's an orc, it's not a dervish cutthroat. It should not be giving negative faction with dervish cutthroats, it should be giving the standard faction that all other orcs do.
    Allworth and Stymie like this.
  2. Allworth Elder

I've noticed this too. It's been incorrect for years. You can be hated by the Death Fist orcs but the Orc Priests will not attack you because they have been mistakenly put on Dervish Cutthroat faction. I hope this fix this.
  3. Hegsheoshed Augur

There are orcs in the Dervish Cutthroat camps. If you watch you will see certain orcs on different factions get in fights with the undead in both North and South Ro like the orc raiders. It makes you have to scramble to get your kill to get a drop for a quest if they spawn. It also keeps certain spawns going or makes you have to be there to see them.
  4. GNOME_POWER Augur

Dervish cutthroats attack the orcs and kidnap their children to become their soldiers.
    I think "an orc priest" is a spy who sent them into their society.

You can imagine it by talking to "Rathmana Allin".
  5. Hegsheoshed Augur

You get no faction hits from killing Deathfist Pawns. The orcs don't care about their young.
    Allworth likes this.
  6. coltongrundy Augur

I'm always amazed at the mental gymnastics that disagreeable people will go through just so they can be in an argument that they're wrong about.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

8. Allworth Elder

Thanks for posting the links! I went to the links you provided and could not find the one that said it's not a bug. I was wonder if you could explain why it is not a bug?

It seems strange that orc priests would not be on the same faction as orc warriors.

Thank you :)
    Fenthen likes this.