An old joke but... can't sub "All access"

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by relie, Oct 21, 2017.

1. relie New Member

Hello lads and guys
    It's an old joke but today i tried do sub an old FtP account and got the "sorry but we can't complete the process..."
    I'm leaving in Europa but i doubt it's an issue as i have several accounts in good standing and rolling gold so, is it a know issue and anyone of you got a way to solve this ?
    As always, any advice will be welcome.
    Have fun all of you.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It could be:
    1. Country matches your credit card - Many billing errors occur because the country that you've chosen (under the "Account Info" section of billing system) does not match with the country designated with the credit or debit card you are using. Make sure that both your account info and your credit card chosen are of matching countries.
    2. Country/Currency combination does not match -If the Country that you chose when creating your account does not match the currency set for your payment method then it won't work
    3. Address info such as zip code can mess it up if not matching.
    4. Try another browser.
    5. Not sure this would work but maybe buy a krono with one of the other accounts - give it to your current account you want to subscribe with - ?
  3. Schadenfreude Augur

If the account is internally flagged as being "United States" and the credit card is from elsewhere then payment will not be accepted and you'll have to contact Customer Services to have this corrected.
  4. Grove Augur

Hurry with that petition before the half-price offer is over and they have a chance to resolve it. Otherwise, I feel you will have lost the opportunity.
  5. Grove Augur

Hurry with that petition before the half-price offer is over and they have a chance to resolve it. Otherwise, I feel you will have lost the opportunity.