An idea how to revitalize lower end guilds raiding

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by quseio, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windance Augur

I'm not sure if this is a real question or if your being snarky and implying that the DPS requirements are trivial.

If in fact it is an honest answer then yes both GD and EW have 'enrage' timers. GD's is in the form of the giants activating after a fixed amount of time has passed. EW 1 has a AE 'chill' effect that hits everyone for extra damage. I don't think we've hit the EW 2 timer but I assume there is a similar effect.
  2. Sobmre Augur

or
    you could just like um, try and try till your raid figures it out and then like gets better at raiding.......
  3. Febb Augur

Many top end guilds on servers run open raids on current content. I would suggest having guild mates join those raids at a chance to get geared up.
  4. Baradorn Lorekeeper

At this stage, if you haven't beaten a single ToV raid, I don't think you should be considered as a raiding guild, even a lower tier one.
    Work inside your guild to become one, gear people in ToV TS group gear, organize your guild with raid leader etc, then tackle the T1 ToV raid, starting with the entry one Griklor, which is probably the easiest raid of the expansion.
    Duder and Chopin.Xegony like this.
  5. Chopin.Xegony Augur

I have seen many guilds completing ToV that have not cleared the expansion in era in YEARS!

ToV is the 'idea to revitalize lower end raiding guilds'
    Duder likes this.