An Epic Request - Cleric

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Namde, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Namde Augur

Hello,

Is this quest bugged? My first try through when zoning into Tim Deep, the First Mate, and Bandit Scout appeared too far away from me for me to be able to hail them. This time, I got to the part to say DEAL, but now they are just standing there. They are not running off to the next part.

:(
  2. Crystilla Augur

I had issues running through this again not too long ago. Your "too far to hail" occurred when you were on one island and they were on the other correct? If so, you have to find the right spot on the land to walk to before you can get to them, otherwise you just warp back.

I don't remember the area in the quest with your 2nd question (deal) though.
  3. Sprezzatura New Member

I ran this too many times recently for ‘Light’ from the Epic Retelling. The only part of the quest that didn’t run smoothly for me, was the ‘island raft’. The raft between the islands after the ‘yaulp’ to grab their attention took about 20 tries (on each of the 3 quest run through) to find the right spot to stand. Aargh.
  4. GNOME_POWER Augur

Did you type Jarsath?
    Depending on the timing, you may be sent to a place you are not supposed to warp to, and you may not be able to say the NPCs you need for the next step.
    By the way, character can't move.
    In this case, you need to remove Task and start over from the beginning.

It seems like a good idea to ride on a raft barrel or something a little higher.
  5. DillyBar Augur

Its buggy, yes.

6. Zalamyr Augur

This is probably the most interesting Epic Request...but also the longest and the buggiest. I thought it was pretty cool the first time...far less so the next 2 times...