Amicorum-- Remaining a Lockjaw Raiding guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ebon, Nov 26, 2015.

1. DaedorAlive Elder

I'm close with several members there. My understanding is that they are staying (and I am happy to hear this news) sans the members that Durth mentioned in his post. Like I said, best of luck to the remaining members!
  2. DaedorAlive Elder

You betcha!
  3. Ebon Elder

Hey Draky, see you soon!
  4. DaedorAlive Elder

Holy p o o. Belit you xferred to RF/DW ? Just noticed your updated signature. I've been looking for you online. Hope all is well brother & you are enjoying your time over there.
    Belit likes this.
  5. Durth Vadur New Member

I just hope that once the ripples here on Lj flatten out we can have a peaceful community.
    Simone and DaedorAlive like this.
  6. DaedorAlive Elder

Amen to that brother.
  7. bodes Augur

Ok, thanks for the clarification.
    For anyone else who was confused:

Ebon, Choonk, Galleyan, Coach, Belit, Sterpina, Koki are leaving Amicorum/Lockjaw

Durth (new guild leader?) and the rest of the guild to a man is staying
    Simone and DaedorAlive like this.
  8. Hobbit Journeyman

I believe Ebon & Choonk apped to the new citizen/mm
  9. Lejaun Augur

Nobody calls death touch better than Sterpina ! "Deathtouch in 5, 4, 3 *chirp, chirp*, 2, 1 !
    DaedorAlive likes this.
  10. DaedorAlive Elder

I second that a million times over, after having been in 2 guilds with her and having her call the DT it makes me sad that a) she left the server and b) kunark mobs don't DT :oops:

I'll bet some paladins & SK's are happy though!
  11. Choonk Lorekeeper

Ya I left the server days after the LoZ breakdown, stayed on to facilitate people making the move from LoZ to Amicorum then my wife and I transfered to Ragefire where I have been raiding with TL even since. As far as my plans going forward I am rolling with Dima this round, I had a lot of fun during our fight against the evil empire and I am looking forward to many rebel runs in the future :D

Who heard from Koki btw??
  12. Fiyero Augur

Grats on Gorenaire guys!
  13. squidgod Augur

Ebon and Coach are going to Phinny, Choonk and Sterpina left a while ago to move to RF/TL, Belit and Kumiko are Euro and just couldn't do U.S. raid times anymore.
  14. Tenkai New Member

Interesting way to put things from someone carried by AD then jumps ship the second they don't get their way... Pot, meet Kettle.
  15. Endtime Elder

Carried by AD? Lawl...

People who are lashing at Daedor need to get a life, so what he went to LoZ, peoples choices are their own. And then moving to FI, so? Seemed like LoZ had alot of internal dramas (only saying what i have heard) so if he moved to avoid that, fine. Get off his back.

He is one of the players i quite respect on this server, there are other players who did worse than him that i could name as "sellout"

Psht.
    DaedorAlive likes this.
  16. Lejaun Augur

I'm not sure I could blame anyone for joining Faceless after the rotation split up. That is doubled now that many are headed to Phinigel server.
  17. TrueVaelic New Member

Hey guys it's Vaelic. You all need to relax. We had some great times in AD and despite where we all are now I think of all of you as friends. I don't care if you're in Faceless, on RF, in Amiwhatever or quit all together.You're all bound by my friendshipppp! :)
  18. Bulma New Member

Ive got a ton of SS conversations of you calling me "MM scum" and Dima a "POS PUS*Y" etcetc when i was in mistmoore. Just a ton of stuff and how dima allows hackers and you would never join MM based on you hating dima and everything MM stands for. I remember rolling over you and taking 2 HBC's from you and you being so mad Oh the joys of griefing terrible players.
  19. Choonk Lorekeeper

Did you die at my camp and then ks me cause you were mad? I think that's actually how that went down, also Bulma the character I'm talking about was unguilded at the time probably so you could do things like this eh? :D

Btw if this was in someway meant to be a threat to me I dont get it. You did get me to never wanna go back to that camp tho, so I guess thank you.
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

She poached my pelts, never got spells nor my pelts back...

women