Ambassador of loving (not a spawn complaint :) )

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by zarcal, Aug 4, 2020.

1. zarcal Elder

How does one get down there. I ran around for 1/2 hr and got to the blue area on my map but could not quite figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dave
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

EQ Resource has nice maps for named usually and sometime Magelo will show a good map

Sometimes the in game maps just wont show enough detail cause they have too much detail if you know what I mean. This one is nice cause it shows you can get into that blue area from a tan tunnel in upper area it looks like

https://tbl.eqresource.com/ambassadorofloving.php
  3. aozs Augur

He's actually upstairs IIRC, you need to take an elevator to get up there.

The elevators look like round tubes. Walk inside the tube then press the small button on the outside to make it go up.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Re: in-game maps. I always had trouble using maps in zones with lots of z-axis changes, til I FINALLY learned to use the height filter correctly, just in the last few months. Makes a huge difference!

And if they're made correctly, you can use the filter itself to see what height the named is at, so then you know if you need to go higher/lower, etc.
  5. zarcal Elder

Thank you that was my problem, i went into the basement
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Kolani Augur

He actually has three placeholders too, you can set up in the room with one, also pull Healer Prime, and get the two on the upper level via the tunnel up.