Always for me is in making cultural armor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Red-Liner, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Red-Liner Journeyman

Sorry for English being not best.
    Not playing since maybe 3 year and coming back to go new level high.

Chars now still in use armor of cultural (August and Bounding augment) from Darkened Sea I thinking.
    Is my best favorite way to playing and get silks and ore and pelt and still wanting to do again.

Please answer in some questions from me.

1. Is cultural armor in expansion from Empire of Kunark and Borken Mirror to make still. What name is it if can make it. Thank you
    2. Is cultural armor in Ring of Scale to make very hard. I have tried killing in new Overther zone but being hit hardest ever is not in being able to get kill for silk or pelt. I am see in bazaar confalgerant silk for 80000 plat so high price for me. Thank you.

Please any other things to try in get cultural armor better for my August armor.
    Thank
  2. Fohpo Augur

As far as I know, cultural armor stopped at August. There are still crafted tradeskill armors, especially ones that are pretty dang good (RoS expansion) but cultural doesn't seem nearly as prevalent.
  3. Scorrpio Augur

Far as I know:
    TBM: no crafted armors, but pretty much everything buyable with alt currency that is tradeable.
    EoK: no crafted armors. All gear is either dropped from named or won in hero mission chests. You get an 'Amorphous' item, and click it to convert to class specific.
    RoS is very tradeskill heavy, but you have to fight much tougher mobs for components.
    I would say EoK named is your best gearing option. If you can handle T2 (Chardok/Droga/Laboratory), definitely hunt there as T2 EoK armor is needed to create non-crafted RoS group gear.

A warning though: deeper portions of the Kor-Sha Laboratory have green KarZok sarnacs that have a killer AoE aura. You need to do EoK group progression to get immunity to it.