Alternate Leveling Path for Level 29/30?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Korzu111, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Korzu111 Elder

Hi All,

I’ve got a Druid/Mage duo that I’ve been leveling on Mangler. They’re both Level 29. I was wondering what alternate leveling path I could take — I did N. Ro to 14, S. Ro to 18, OOT to 26, and now have been in Sol. A to 29. I’m interested in not going to common path this time (CB -> Unrest -> Guk). Where should I go at 30? Mistmoore? Do I have any option besides Guk here?

Thanks All!
  2. Nykara2 Elder

Heres some options -

Splitpaw in SK is around that level.
    The cyclops island in OOT is also around that level.
    The hill giants in rathe mountains. They may need a slightly higher level.

There are probably other areas too but those are the 'not on the path guides' areas Ive used before.
    Unfortunately the other areas I know of where all Luclin era.
  3. Gana Augur

Sol B?
  4. Numiko Augur

pick a city you don't care to have bad faction with, kill the internal guards.
  5. Ceffener Augur

Mistmoore can work until 35, or SolB.
    SolB until 40 or all the way until 50.

Assuming your grouping.
  6. took2summit11 Augur

There’s 5-6 level 35 dwarfs at the docks in butcher block. They are inside the huts near the big wall. After these, you can kill the level 40 dwarf guards at the same wall. Solo, you can do these dwarfs from 30-50. I’m not sure if there’s enough mobs to keep a duo busy, but it’s worth a shot.

The best thing is there’s a merchant on different faction in that same area along the north wall.