Almar's Guides - My two largest releases

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AlmarsGuides, Mar 3, 2017.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

Hey everyone! I have one of the largest announcments I have ever done for my website in store for this post... Drum roll please!

TLP Farming Guide (Covers every X-pac individually Classic - PoP)

EQ Endgame Guides (Farming Locations 100 - 105, Leveling Locations 100 - 105, F2P gear guides for RoF, CoTF, TDS, Aug Guides and there's more....):

My endgame guides are going to be a work in progress for awhile, as will be my TLP farming guides. I have to write farming guides as Phinigel, Ragefire and Lockjaw progresses and I am seperating them by expansion now, since it seems Daybreak is going to make a thing out of the TLPs and Quarm. This way, when a server is on a certain expansion you can easily access farming, leveling, gearing, really - whatever guides you want with just a few clicks.

If all you are interested in is my guides then you can stop reading here. However if you are willing/able to help me out I am looking for someone with....

A very particular set of skills I am looking for someone out there who can assist me with a little bit of graphic design. I am in the process of remaking Almar's Guides.com and I am not very photoshop savvy. I am going to switch my website to almost a full on Everquest Guide website and I would like to revamp my current craptastic navigation bar with a button for each Everquest expansion that raises the level cap. I could also use a new banner for my website, either someone take my current one and make the background transparent or if someone could invest more time into the project and give me a redesign I would love you forever.

I would like to do this that way when Daybreak rolls out future Quarms and TLPs my guides will be organized by expansion pack. I think this will be a huge boon for players looking to find guides on my website. Of course the other reason I would like to do this is because my website needs an overhaul. If you are someone who could assist me with this endeavor I would be eternally grateful. Please send me a PM here if you think you have the particular set of skills I am looking for. I don't mind paying you for your time and effort. I'd like someone that is a fan of Everquest and that knows my website to do it rather than hire out someone who doesn't.

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM
  2. Lianeb Augur

AlmarsGuides likes this.
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

Fiverr is where I am going if no one bites here. I've never used the website before but it looks like I can get exactly what I need there.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

5. Tvarian Augur

Krool and IblisTheMage like this.
  6. bodes Augur

Almar! I'm a graphic artist. Here's a sample of my work:

[IMG]
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

I laughed my butt off for a good thirty seconds. That's great, just friggen great.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  8. IblisTheMage Augur

Frigging awesome community.
    disgruntled and Fanra like this.
  9. Narogg Augur

Almar,
    Here is my portfolio. If you think I can help you let me know.
  10. Fohpo Augur

Almar,

If you need help with the AUG list or anything of the sort, let me know. Did a ton of research upon my return to the game and have a pretty extensive idea of what to get and where.