Allizewsaur in OOT

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lordofus, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Lordofus New Member

2. Hypatia New Member

Working as intended
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Working as intended.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Working as nintendo.
    Inictus likes this.
  5. Senlronia Lorekeeper

yeah, I remember on Aradune about 5 or 6 of these up at once all charmed lol
  6. Bard2019 Elder

It's not a rare mob and there can be several spawned at the same time, so the play field becomes leveled. Just wait until one spawns and charm it for your own group.
  7. Ultrazen Augur

Couple of points about this...and EQ and camps/spawns in general.

1. You can easily keep the entire island completely cleared with 2 groups, I'm guessing you could with one group if you were all really geared out.

2. As a chanter, a party member, or a healer, I'd much rather have a normal gob charm that wasn't going to one round the chanter when it broke lol. See #1, if all the spawn is dead, killing something 20% faster has no benefit whatsoever, and puts your group at more risk to down time and loss of exp in the long run.

3. Who cares, classic lasts a month, gobs drop crap loot, the exp isn't that great.

4. Anyone and everyone is free to have as many chanters in their party as they like, or even (gasp) play a chanter themselves.

Think this is super awesome and overpowered?...Head out there and take advantage of it, and soon realize all of the realities of it. Better yet, level a chanter yourself and go partake of the awesome power you wield, right up to the point where you get BBQ'd by a charm break.

Tempest in a teapot is the cliché that comes to mind here.
  8. Gnothappening Augur

If you are getting one rounded by Alle, you are doing something wrong. I charm, haste, and gear him and he doesn't one round me. Then again, I box my own cleric so if I'm there the cleric is. Personally, I don't think Alle should be charmable if you go by the fact he is a rare spawn. That being said, the only difference is that, without Alle, the island will support two groups. With Alle, the island will support one group. Not a huge deal either way. I am more concerned with the 50 or 70 pick size for OOT. Not sure what it is exactly but it is big.