Alliance que?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by ptah, Feb 21, 2020.

1. ptah Augur

Would people care to share what use to both AT/Gina for knowing Bard Alliance cast and fill?

I very much a rookie on this topic and normally just use the force and watch; but I fearful im fail an emote soon or later due eyeballing the debuff window, so i suppose it time to do it a better way.

Default UI, so nothing fancy here, ideally I love to avoid gina lag as well, but I suppose I use sometimes, feels like ingame ATs never lag, but I spaceout sometimes to ping.

50% to 70% im pretty solid on just doing what is needed but like to improve my performace.

Sidenote, I assume this support Dirge casts with just replacing Dirage, alliance, maybe im wrong.

Fat fingers, poor hearing, and small bladder.. I need help with my performance.

Thank you
  2. Derka Power Ranger

For ingame AT I usually just use the zam spell cast messages for a reference:https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=58064
    Cast on other: Soandso is targeted by a covenant of sticks and stones.
    Effect Fades: The covenant of sticks and stones fades away.
  3. Razorfall Augur

Same here, although I use GINA so I also have some timers that poof on fade or on triggering Resolution of Broken Bones (Soandso 's bones are broken by sticks and stones)

Most of the spell cast messages are now viewable if you look at the spell data (hold right mouse button on the spell gem) if you don't feel like looking them up elsewhere. Some secondary effects that trigger on fade, etc. may not be viewable though.
    Derka likes this.