All shared bank and plat is missing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Demendred, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Demendred Lorekeeper

After last night all my shared bank items are gone and my platinum. I was also missing characters last night but they are back.
  2. Demendred Lorekeeper

Can I get an update on my ticket please. I petitioned yesterday, I have not heard anything yet.
  3. Viktavius New Member

Same. wtf.
  4. Eaiana Augur

Happened on one of my accounts too. I hope there is a general fix for this, I have not submitted a petition yet
  5. Demendred Lorekeeper

Going on four days now and no response to my petition.
  6. Teylana Elder

Is there any kind of update from the dev team on this? There's been no response to any of my tickets.
  7. FatalityCurseweaver New Member

I don't think they're responding to tickets at the moment, must be taking some time off..
  8. Neros New Member

Same thing happened to me, 3 day response time but i got my plat back!!!
  9. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Is this still being actively investigated? I had not check my shared bank in a few days and was surprised to see that all six bags of stuff had vanished.
  10. Grabatz Lorekeeper

I also lost all contents of my shared bank in the night from april 1st to april 2nd, when i was playing during the servers crashes.
    I opened a CS ticked, which is now a little over a week old. The only GM answer i got so far (33 hours after opening the ticket) said, that my ticket is being investigated and that they will update it once they know more.

I would like to kindly ask, if we could have any official statement about the progress of the investigations regarding the lost shared bank slot contents? - either on the forums or as an individual answer to our CS tickets.
  11. Arsdenyl Journeyman

"I'm sorry to hear about your shared bank slots. I have escalated your ticket to our Development Team and placed it 'On Hold', as this investigation is processed. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Once we know more information on what happened, we will be updating your ticket with more information and go from there. Thank you so much for you patience."

Its been a week since people started having this issue. I have a feeling those that didn't get items restored will never get restored. The delta in the data since then is getting to be too much to roll back servers again.
  12. Demendred Lorekeeper

Still having this issue. TEN DAYS now
  13. Demendred Lorekeeper

BUMP Three weeks now, no Communication.
  14. JahMahl New Member

I think one of the most frustrating parts is there is a complete lack of dev communication with us about this. Any issue of any severity gets a dev answer eventually but they seem to be pretending not to see this one. Maybe if I close my eyes it will go away..... well, your paying customers might. I really dont want to quit EQ, this and EQ2 are my favorite online games but if I cant have any assurance that the time/effort/cash I put into them isnt gonna vanish at any moment I just dont see myself continuing my subscription.
  15. niente Developer

This is being looked at now.
  16. JahMahl New Member

Thank you.
  17. Demendred Lorekeeper

Thank you for finally looking at the problem. But your response is not much better than the update I got on my ticket three weeks ago.
    "I just wanted to let you know that we haven't forgotten about you and your ticket is currently under investigation. This ticket will be updated once our investigation has concluded. Thank you for your patience while this is being looked into.
    Sincerely,
    Senior GM Woebot"
  18. Shaded Journeyman

you got more than i got. i submitted my ticket on the 3rd and all i got was the initial email that said it was put on hold while they investigate. it is now 23 days since i petitioned and 25 days since it happened, i guess DB doesn't understand the concept of "timely manner"
  19. JahMahl New Member

Im guessing its just a pretty complex issue. Admittedly I know next to nothing about programming much less the maintenance and upkeep required for an entire mmo world/community so Im trying to be as patient as possible. Tbh Im truly happy the problem was acknowledged and they are at least working towards a resolution.
  20. Demendred Lorekeeper

I got my items back... I am still waiting on all my Platinum.