All previous info gone?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xirtket, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Xirtket Augur

The posts on the old forums I'm taking it are all erased now or?

There was quite a few links and posts with helpful suggestions and websites to use =(
  2. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

3. Xirtket Augur

4. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

No Problem, i know that there is Tons of info there for the new and old alike
  5. moogs Augur

Thanks for the link to the old forums. I'm performing a full backup for offline browsing. It's for private use, but if this is something that others would be interested in, I can share the archive. It's sitting at over 2GB at the moment.
  6. moogs Augur

Here it is. (358mb) It allows you to browse the old forums offline, in full. Enjoy. Link is certified free of viruses. Enjoy.
  7. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Or if you prefer to not download a huge rar file, have to unzip it, and then weed thru it to find the post you are looking for you can always use SOE's Temporary Archive of the old forums. Two players are actually hosting permanent archived online useable versions, but they are still in the process of populating them from the SOE servers; Beimeith's is here and chaosngn's is here.

Personally, looking at the size of that file of moogs I think it is kind of small if it is actually a full back up of all of the posts that were on the old forums.
  8. moogs Augur

It expands to just over 2GB. The good thing about it is that it's available offline. No telling when the real thing will vanish.