All Out War 20th Anniversary TLP

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Draqonslayer, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Jadefox Augur

Have to say that I'm enjoying the Discord banter. :)
    Looking forward to launch.

--Jade the Dead Ranger (what other kind is there?)
  2. DarkIslandia New Member

Nice to see you starting a guild on the new TLP. Gonna be a fun time for all your members =D
  3. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

Signed up. Good crowd already hanging Discord. The future is looking bright with AOW on Mangler. ^_^
  4. Jadefox Augur

Welcome!

--Welcoming Jade
  5. Brunlin Augur

Its really not a terrible ruleset, its just lacks a rule set, tbh. There is only 4 rules on this server....1 slower xp, 2 more xp loss on death, 3 longer lock outs when boss is engaged, 4 no focus items in classic. Otherwise its just another Coirnav or Phinny.

I would love to some some tweaks to this to balance the rule set, but to be honest Selos is going to be hard with 30 day unlocks, where gearing isnt going to be as important, because in 30 days your stuff will be obsolete.

Besides, playing on a server isnt about speed for a casual player, the slower xp and progression will give us time to focus on fellowship and meeting new friends which is the heart of any casual guild. Its not the Server you play on, but the guild you play with. All Out War has already recruited some good folks to play with. So if anyone is on the fence to which server to play on, choose this server and this guild, you wont regret it.
    Hirbow, Jadefox and Gorgol the Ogre like this.
  6. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

Are you thinking of rolling up a Cleric on Mangler? Are you looking for an awesome group of players to raid with?

Then look no further, we got you here at All Out War! To find out more about joining us message me here on the forums or our site:

https://aowmangler.enjin.com