All Out War 20th Anniversary TLP

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Draqonslayer, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Draqonslayer New Member

Figured it was time to update this

About us
    I thought it was time for a guild to be built by players and for players who have lives but still want to raid and enjoy the game together. We shouldn't need a "Elite" atmosphere where members are forced to log on and attend a certain % of raids to stay in the guild. We are now on the (TBD) TLP server. We believe that a guild is a community of players from every aspect of the game. Our charter is here to help you understand what we stand for, why we exist and what our goals and expectations are for our members.

Mission Statements
    <All out War> is a home for anyone. we welcome every person to a place where they can enjoy their time online as a community of people looking to not only better themselves within a video game but also build relationships with quality people beyond the game. Our goal is to have a fun enjoyable place for everyone. with that being said we will raid 3 days a week and expect our members to commit to 1 raid a week. So let’s build a guild for everyone with long term goals of being one of the best casual guilds on this TLP server and being as efficient as we can every night!

Guild Raids
    Guild Raids can range from planned raids or other instances to guild meetings and activities. As time goes on we plan to have Guild sponsored full events, such as arena events, drunken races etc. Members should know:

All Guild raids are posted on the Guild MOTD and are visible to members of all ranks. /Get brings this up.

Raid Schedule

Raid Days will be (3) days a week or current raid days are being discussed with our current members if you would like a say now is the time to join

Loot Distribution

We use a true DKP system, you raid, you earn, just like your job. You may spend your DKP how you choose through our open bidding system which we use when loot has dropped. For more details on the DKP rules please read the
    DKP Rules thread

I cant stress enough! we will work at our own pace and have fun doing it, even if that means we are still in VT while people are doing Time Raids. I Remember when people were behind in content simply because they had fun.

If this Guild sounds like a Fit for you then by all means fill out the app or join and discord to talk more about us! Once the server goes live we will mist likely have an app process.

Apply here- https://aowmangler.enjin.com/
    if this sounds like a fit for you please join our discord- https://discord.gg/FWFF72s

A quick Edit we did make a guild on corinav till the TLP server opens if you wanna play with people or meet them or just mess with old classic runs to get ready for the launch you're welcome "who all AOW Manglers"
    Pahppa likes this.
  2. Pahppa Journeyman

Ill most likely be joining the casual server as well depending on the rule sets and this sounds awesome to me.
  3. skugg New Member

I have played a lot since classic. On and off over the years. I have never raided or taken the game too seriously. I would like to try my hand in raiding the older content. Do you require previous experience?
  4. Draqonslayer New Member

Bump have had some intrest and people messaging me please join discord or leave me more message thanks. still having an issue with my website domain atm sorry but discord is up and running
  5. Draqonslayer New Member

http://alloutwar.gamerlaunch.com/ its working please register might have to click it more then once but its working

I'm also thinking of starting a pre guild on Phinny while we wait

Have teamspeak3 as well now
  6. Supermain New Member

7. Supermain New Member

We plan on enjoying the longer expansion times, plenty of guilds are going to Selo if thats what you prefer, we choose mangler, and for some the server is not what defines a good time online but the folks you surround yourself with. From what I am reading Instance raiding is also available on Mangler.
    ch0rny likes this.
  8. ch0rny Elder

I'm glad to see others have a focus on WHO they play with rather than how quickly or how much loot they get. I'm liking the Mangler rules because I think they will promote finding a core group of trusty friends to roll with. I don't really care if it takes longer to level.
  9. Draqonslayer New Member

Yes we could take our own time but you do understand that a month expansion opens are insane, it's not casual and it's not what some of us are looking for. I'm hoping they change Mangler to faster xp or make selo longer unlocks 3 months and 6 months on level increases. I appreciate your thought and suggestions though thanks :)
  10. Draqonslayer New Member

Friendly Bump join us in discord people joining everyday its nice getting to know everyone a month ahead of time :)
  11. Innate_The New Member

Dragon is a really solid player and decent human being. Im guessing we will see good things from this guild in the future.
  12. Xent New Member

What server are you currently on? I am leaning towards Mangler myself and would love you join you guys March 16th =) Maybe sooner if your active on Coirnav?
  13. Hykaro Journeyman

Theres some poeple messing around on Coirnav/Phinny/P99 from what i've heard, but nothing on a serious capacity
  14. cabales360 New Member

This looks like a good fit for me. Glad to see you’re choosing Mangler. That’s what I was leaning towards, but was worried nobody else would land there. I’m probably going to roll a dwarf cleric in classic as my main. I applied on the website and will join the discord too. I may roll a character on Coirnav to knock the rust off and join you there as well.
  15. Ceffener Augur

Really hope they make some decent changes to Mangler so I can roll a cleric again.
  16. Jadefox Augur

Sure, I'll give this a shot.

--Jade subjects all to ranger puns:p
    Hykaro likes this.
  17. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Joined the Discord for this group and they seem like a nice bunch of folks, who are prepared to welcome you whatever your planned play style is. I can recommend.

- Emmiran
  18. Supermain New Member

Lots of great folks joining up, people who enjoy playing rogues, mages, rangers, and a paladin would make chat even more interesting!
  19. Xent New Member

Nice I am either going Mage or Pally for Mangler with you guys. Mage is so dang strong! And pally, everyone loves a pally tank.
  20. Vengaz New Member

21. Bonz New Member

Lots of friendly people already getting to know each other, and more and more joining everyday. If you are still looking for a guild on the new Mangler server to join as a casual raider or just to group up and enjoy the company of others...<All out War> may be the fit you are looking for.

Discord: https://discord.gg/FWFF72s

Stop by and say hi, get to know us, hang out and hope to see you all once the server comes live.

Kidd
    Gnome Enchanter