All Access wasn't granted. Need help.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by mewkus, Oct 11, 2018.

1. mewkus Augur

Early this morning (a/k/a late last night), I purchased the All Access for my account. I logged in my main character, but it's unable to do anything with All Access other than claim the 500 DB cash allotment. I've refrained from logging any of my main characters on since the Oct 18, 2017 patch because I'd lose a bunch of AA's without being All Access. Until All Access is turned on for my account I cannot log my character off.

I opened a ticket for the issue once I noticed what was happening. There was no response, so I had to leave my computer on over night with my character just sitting there. There was still no response this morning, so I again had to leave my computer on with my character logged in while I went off to work.

I finally got a response during the day advising that relogging would help. If relogging would help, I would have already done that. I cannot spend my AA's until my account is flagged as having All Access (all available AA's are blocked for F2P accounts). Relogging is not an option.

If anyone from Daybreak is still around, please help.
  2. Nekk Augur

Several patches ago DBG changed the amount of aa's a character is allowed to bank. It is 2x your level or also 3x your level if you do certain achievements usually such as raid ones. My guess is you were subbed then unsubbed after this patch, and now you are about to lose a bunch of aa's if you don't spend them.
    The bad news is the only way to make your accounts gold is to relog completely. You are going to lose those aa's. And no, daybreak will not refund them either. Hope that helps. Good luck and you can earn those aa's back by the time you read my post or a few of them, I usually don't post that often.
  3. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

Stay logged in, buy a krono, and you'll go Gold without relogging.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

OMG are you serious? You have not logged out since last year? Oct 2017?????

Well that is when they did that AA consolidation and in that patch F2P accounts were supposed to be able to spend those consolidated AA before they logged out even if over the limit.

See patch notes for October 2017: *** AA ***

- Stored AA points greater than 3 times your level will now be removed after logging out. The earned-limit remains 2 times your level.
    - - You will now be prompted to purchase any available AA abilities prior to camping if you are over the stored-limit.
    - - Free-to-play members who exceed the stored-limit will be allowed to purchase abilities until their stored AA total is below the stored-limi

However if that is not working your easy fix is to auto grant now that you are gold and you would not loose any AA
  5. Nekk Augur

No. More likely they have not logged in since then. Also kronos can take up to two days to arrive and not everyone can always afford to buy them although they are relatively inexpensive in comparison to other things like expansions.
  6. mewkus Augur

I have not logged *in* since Oct 2017. The patch may have allowed spending over the limit, but it didn't allow spending on AA's which are for All Access players only. I did log in one of my characters after the patch, and they lost a bunch of AA's because there wasn't anything available for them to spend them on.

I recently purchased All Access so that I could log in my other characters without running into the same situation. When I logged in, my other character (which hadn't logged in since the Charlie Foxtrot patch) was put in the same situation. When I click the 'Can Purchase' button, all the AA listings go away.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The only thing blocking him getting all access is that he does not want to log out of that account. Because he will loose those consolidated AA they gave out in the Oct 2017 patch if he logs out. My free accounts were able to get all those AA back in October but I know many were bugged and could not or got disconnected and lost them all. So I see his point but....

But being all access he now has auto grant that he could use to get all the AA and even more than what was given in that patch and go back to free after that and be better off.