All Access Status Broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Joules_Bianchi, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

At character select (and on my credit card statement) My magician acount displays it is All Access and has been All access for some time now, recurring, card on file. Since last patch though, if I go to the Marketplace and click [CLAIM] for the 500 DBC it takes me only to buy resubs.

I went there to buy a Krono, but not until this is sorted. My AAs, Character select and Credit card all agree, the account is all access, but the marketplace says no, you may NOT have your 500 DBC / Loyalty crown accumulation.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Your claim is only good from your bill date to the day before the next bill date.

So what is your bill date? If it is the cusp it might not show right away

I have an account with a bill date of the 21st (yesterday) and I have the green claim button ready.

Loyalty crowns are not a marketplace item. All accounts get them based on how long the account has been active - paid or free. But yes they are broken right now - again -

Edit is your "clam" button Green? Cause otherwise it would say right under it to add time not when you click it.
  3. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

I noticed this as well. I have a reminder to tell me when to log in to claim my dbc cash, I am subbed per month with auto payment. So I logged in my gold account and the Claim button is green and says Click Here and under it, it says "Not a member? Click for details!". Clicking the button just takes me to buy a subscription.

I log into the website to check on billing details and it tells me that there is a pending membership payment in progress. So it's most likely their billing process that is lagging or not working at the moment.
  4. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Claim is green as it's supposed to be, marketplace prices for DBC items all show member discount, payment method (CC) is in place, and is uninterrupted for years and pays 6 all access monthly. No decline, went to account / billing etc, all shows all acess, but the green claim button doesn't believe us. The account just billed last week.
  5. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I know they're not a marketplace item, but they do increment with all access membership and it has not, though i am all access (on 6/10 accts)
  6. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Notably, the usual date parameter that is normally displayed at the claim button is missing.