"All Access Days Left" removed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fenthen, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conq Augur

Subscribing with kronos, my Marketplace upper left hand corner just says "Add More Time". No date once I've claimed my latest currency. This is an ANTI-Quality-of-Life change. Where are the fixes to the raid window? Quick Time?? Logging into the Daybreak site on 6+ accounts sucks. That's 6+ different login names and 6+ different passwords. Will they take away the patcher remembering my logins and passwords next?! I guess I could let all but my main account go unpaid in order to sink them all to the same date. Perhaps I would find no more need to sub those accounts? That's less money to Daybreak... WTFE
    Conq
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

That is all well and good if you are monthly, but I'm not. Also, if you are monthly and are on your last paid cycle: the place you are directing people to merely tells you you need to subscribe, not when your current paid period ends.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. cadres Augur

Doesn't work like that on any of my accounts. I always have the forum page open. I don't have to relog in from one month to the next.
    BUT
    If I actually want to see my account details I have to go through the whole palaver that includes capcha (which, being English is extra tricky - who knew what a fire hydrant was?!) to get to the account. Which logs out again very quickly indeeed. It's bearable (just) for one account - but not for folks who have lots.
    Having to keep doing this instead of having a handy number right in front of you all day every day is a pretty big nuisance
    Fenthen and Caell like this.
  4. macncheesey Journeyman

this is just pure lazy on DB and full of dumb
    they couldn't bother to fix the time left for those who it was not displaying correctly for so they just screw everybody over
    a giant middle finger from db pretty much...they couldn't even bother to just move it elsewhere....DB must really not care about their players
    cadres likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And it still doesn't fix the display. Its still wrong. Cause it was not the display. Its the actual game count is screwed up.
  6. haaaalp Augur

spending 30 seconds and logging into your account here is such a burden. you sound like an entitled little brat
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I hate that it is gone but I would say it is incorrect that no one complained. I think a number of folks were complaining via petitions because it was inaccurate. (not me btw).

I did suggest that for live time subs it should read 999 days left all the time instead of zero days. I don't think removing it completely was fair but I suspect they were having to deal with petition issues as I can't see them just removing it for no reason.
  8. macncheesey Journeyman

oh you wanna be rude huh..clearly you don't understand that some people like myself play alot of games..which also = alot of passwords..its hard to keep track of them all sometimes....further more i enjoy speedrunning so every second counts..so yea..30 seconds makes a difference...im not an entitled brat..im just trying to make every second count...we only live 80 90 years..if lucky a 100

i don't take pride in being jerks to others with name calling either..ive got more important things to do

and u also hafta consider that some people don't have 1000 dollar internets and a pc that costs 10 grand... so what may take 30 seconds for you might take a good 4-5 minutes for others

and if your in the middle of a raid/group or preparing for one the last thing you wanna hafta be doing is checking to see if you still have all access to get those extra 500cash so you can buy that certain bigger bag for some nice gear drop or to hold more junk for the vendor or get that extra xp potion
    only to find out your daybreak expired and u didn't get that extra 500 u needed (or more)
    and then every1 kicks you because theres alot of people who aren't patient enough to wait on an afk even if its just for one minute
    if any1 here sounds entitled its you...with how inconsiderate your being of others

30 seconds can also mean the difference between your boss getting mad at work and firing you or pretending you don't exist like you hope he does
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

My suspicion is this falls under the same issues as EQPlayers site. Merging account data with game data in an end-user client or website isn't something that's easily accomplished or maintained, and has a significant network/DB impact.

Just a guess.

I miss this feature though, and wish it would make a return.

Also, please bring EQPlayers back. Thanks.
    cadres and Nennius like this.
  10. Xanadas Augur

Who is the %^#$& approves these feature changes? This is such an anti-QOL change. Whoever is managing EQ should be fired for this alone.
    Bardan Masquerader and cadres like this.
  11. Bardan Masquerader Journeyman

This company is managed terribly. The mods actually locked the original post about this from months ago & the OP couldn't respond to getting roasted.

EverQuest is in it's final stages of relevance so nothing really matters here. The developers don't care, the new head moron running this franchise doesn't care. Copy & Paste expansions/gear to keep the raid guilds happy and paying their subscriptions. There's no love invested into the creation of content anymore.

Going to be a good day when the next big MMO comes out and puts EQ out of it's own misery & in the grave finally. Bitter-sweet.
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

Before this thread was necroed the most recent post was 3 months ago. Nothing has been added that hasn't already been expressed. The thread is locked before it devolves further.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.