Alchemy Trophy Turn-Ins

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Phess, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Phess New Member

I guess I post this here.
    Can I pre- make the turn-ins for the Alchemist test or must I finishing beginner before mixing Apprentice test turn-ins, finish that before starting Freshman and so on up the test list?
    I think my skill is approx 125 and I did beginner and might be working on the apprentice test.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

You only need to do the one quest. So if it's beginner test you have then finish that one. After that equip your trophy when doing combines and it will evolve.
  3. Phess New Member

I just went from thinking I had to do all the trophy quests to hearing that I'm done with the tests and just need to make stuff?
    Did I hear that right?
    I'm guessing that's why people say to do the trophy as early as possible. I seem to remember my rogue doing a poison trophy much differently 10 yrs ago but I can't remember that clearly.

I also heard something about 'setting' the trophy in bank or (house?) and switching something so it evolves when TSing?
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

That is exactly why they tell you to get it as early as you can (54?). So yes once you have the trophy in hand you don't need to do any more tests.

You can place the trophy at your house or yard and use via the tribute system (I have never done it this way so not sure it evolves this way). The trophy does cost tribute value until it is a fully evolved trophy, after that its free to use that way.

So my suggestion is while you are working it up to max level 7/7 just keep it and equip it when doing combines. Can be used in ammo slot also to evolve, you can make sure its evolving via your inventory screen. There is a tab for evolving items.
  5. Lianeb Augur

Trophy has to be equiped to evolve it. Once it is fully evolved put it in your house and manage via tribute.
  6. Gana Augur

You can get the beginner trophy quest at skill 50 from Freeport. The beginner Tradeskill Quests in Abysmal Sea and Crescent Reach skill you up through 54. Many people do the tradeskill quests (since all combine parts are given to you), then go to get the trophy quests from Freeport.