Alchemy on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sethers, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Sethers New Member

Ok we lost our potion belts....we also got the revamped potion combines but no comparable disease or poison potions because you guys leave out ingredients to buy from the vendors...why cant I make a potion that is comparable to my level to dispel disease or poison? Seems really really ridiculous. Distillate of Antidote X can not be made as well as Distillate of Immunization X we need one key ingredient Hypericum. It was left out and off of vendors on purpose? Just spent 2 hours looking for these items on Phinny....spent over 2k on items to combine the stuff and went to every vendor possible to find the right combines and it dosent exist! If you are going to "revamp" Alchemy please make it so we can at least make the items that are intended to be made in era.....
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Ngreth if you happen to read this the problem is related to an alchemy change from the patch on 7/5/2007. Specifically this section:

The issue is that currently on TLP servers Hypericum is restricted to what I assume is TBS (when it was initially introduced into the game), while we still have Wormwood.