Aid Grimmel quest bugged?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Natal, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Natal Augur

I have been trying to do the artisan prize quest, and part of that is that three older tradeskill quests have to be complete.

I have previously done the Aid Grimmel quest arc a long time ago, but deleted the ring since then. That means that I need to redo the quest arc. The problem is that when I redid Aid Grimmel 1 (the smithing quest), I successfully completed it, and got the completion text, but did NOT get a new hardened leather signet. How am I supposed to complete the quest now? Is Aid Grimmel broken for those who have previously done the quest arc?
  2. Brohg Augur

if you really didn't get the signet, sounds like it was lore-group excluded. Do /outp inventory, and /outp realestate, search the text files they make for "signet"
  3. Natal Augur

Thank you. it took a while to find the output files, but doing as you suggested identified that there was a metal signet in my bank, which is the reward for the 4 quest in the arc. The lore-group was causing the problem, and I missed it in my sweeps of all the junk in my bank (since I was looking for the first or last signets only).
    Rivitt likes this.