Agro on Servant of Ro pet

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by fransisco, Apr 3, 2024.

1. fransisco Augur

Category: Pet
    Character: 115 Mage

The mage AA Servant of Ro generates a single dragonish swarm pet that nukes for 90ish seconds but doesn't melee. It is quite weak and not intended for any sort of tanking. However the agro this pet creates is kinda bonkers.
    I can give my main pet a 20 second head start and the servant will still pull agro off (And die very quickly). If I switch to a new mob, the servant of ro will die in short order as its agro is always MUCH greater than my pet or gargoyles.

This makes the AA kinda broken because the servant is so high agro its about impossible for it to survive its entire duration unless you have a solid SK spamming agro.
  2. Petalonyx Augur

Can confirm. Been broken levels of aggro for a while. Real pain when it taunts raid NPCs off of tanks and onto the silkies that then get smashed.

In its current form, this AA results in so many deaths and positioning problems, I've just stopped using it.
    fransisco likes this.
  3. A_ranger001 Journeyman

If you are standing far away from the mob your pet can normally get aggro back before the mob makes it to the servant of ro pet.
  4. Kalamos Augur

I agree that the amount of hate it generates is high relative to the amount of damage it does, but I've never had one pull a raid mob off a tank.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Servant of Ro always has huge agro when i play gotta make sure tank has huge agro otherwise it gets agro too fast and goes splat.