Agro after Rez/Evac

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kelset, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Kelset Elder

My character Cracon/Bristlebane will still have agro after an evac or a rez. It usually takes a few seconds to occur but the agro list will fill up with the mobs after the evac or I accept the rez. It is not a proximity issue as it can occur even when I evac across the zone or am rezzing in a spot that no one else is getting agro. The mobs will train from across the zone to the evac or rez point. It is not zone specific either as it appears to occur in any zone. It usually clears when I zone out and back in but not always.

Additional Info:
    Group settings are main tank and main assist.
    No merc on this character is active
    If the mobs show up where the evac/rez is, other group members will not get agro if they are invis and the mob does not see.
    I have /bugged it multiple times in different zones if you need to look for the data
    Yinla likes this.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

Do you use dots?
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Kelset Elder

No Dots, Paladin class, and it can happen without any debuffs etc. on the mob.
    Evac will take the whole group but only this character will have ago.
    It's very odd and can be unhealthy for anyone near an evac spot when the whole zone trains that way if I have agro from across the zone :(
  4. Wulfhere Augur

Paladin class has several abilities that apply duration hate. Any one of those will reaggro. In the time it takes to evac, it's likely to be Honor or Audacity spells.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Kelset Elder

Yes, although I don't use Honor that often. The odd thing is this happens without casting spells at all and also post rez.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its fun when it happens in ToFS, nothing like bring everything from the 7th floor to ground :)
  7. Kelset Elder

Yes and it makes everyone else in the zone just love you!!
  8. Wulfhere Augur

Sounds like yet-another-database bug.

ps: Many years ago I used to think mob AI actually included class-based hatred, and certain NPCs really hated paladins more then any other class, because they would stick to me like glue. This kind of post reminds me of that old conjecture harh!